Cancer doesn't care who it may kill

May 16, 2013 Full story: The Winnipeg Free Press 9

Mother Ethel Ljubic and brother Donovan Ljubic with tattoos of the late Jason Ljubic .

Full Story
I Agree

United States

#1 May 17, 2013
The Anti-smoking agenda does not possess the ability to understand or accept that the reports are nothing more than hyperbole.

Genetic mapping is the logical, rational explanation as to why ANYONE can contract cancer.

Correlation does NOT equal causation: period.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#2 May 18, 2013
I Agree wrote:
Genetic mapping is the logical, rational explanation as to why ANYONE can contract cancer.
So, if it's all about genetics, why do 90% of lung cancer cases occur in smokers and former smokers? Why do folks exposed to asbestos also have a higher rate of lung cancer? And why do never smokers so seldom get lung cancer?

“I'm better than you”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 May 18, 2013
Cancer only kills white people.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#4 May 18, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Oooo classy. Is that some more of that Poli Sci PhD education of yours?
Racist trailer trash.

“I'm better than you”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 May 19, 2013
And I have an undergraduate and a masters degree. Isn't life grand? Well for me anyway. Not sure about uneducated white racists. It can be hard having no money, no friends, no respect. Change your ways bigots!
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#7 May 19, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Tell that to Nat "King" Cole:

"Cole was a heavy smoker throughout his life and rarely seen without a cigarette in his hand. He was a smoker of Kool menthol cigarettes, believing that smoking up to three packs a day gave his voice its rich sound.(Cole would smoke several cigarettes in rapid succession before a recording.) After an operation for stomach ulcers in 1953, he had been advised to stop smoking but did not do so. In December 1964, he was diagnosed with lung cancer. He underwent cobalt and radiation therapy and was initially given a positive prognosis. On January 25, he underwent surgery to remove his left lung. Despite medical treatments, he died on February 15, 1965, at St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica, California at the age of 45."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_King_Cole

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#8 May 19, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
And I have an undergraduate and a masters degree. Isn't life grand? Well for me anyway. Not sure about uneducated white racists. It can be hard having no money, no friends, no respect. Change your ways bigots!
HAHAHAHAHA Only a loser would actually pretend to have a non-existent Liberal Arts degree HAHAHAHAHA.
And you just got caught in a lie. You just admitted to having your PhD when just days ago you said you were still working towards it.

So, which pathetic university supposedly accepted you? LOL

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#9 May 20, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
More assfacts from Dr.Assfacts? C'mon Mr. PhD, site your sources.
Common sense, the W.H.O. and the CDC say you are a complete and utter dumbass.
Sameer

Bangalore, India

#10 Nov 25, 2013
All cancers donít kill. In fact some cancers have a proven survival rate of more than 90% if detected early on. Breast, uterine, testicular and prostate cancer can be removed early and have the highest survival rate. Cancer can be fatal only if it is in an advanced stage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
11 Very Early Signs of Pregnancy (May '07) 38 min shestri10 263
Propecia - Stops Hair Loss (Jan '10) 1 hr paigeford 51
Women experience hair loss but not balding as such (Jan '08) 1 hr paigeford 6
Petaluma City Council OKs tough smoking ban (Jan '13) 2 hr kutenhat 68
U.S. Chaplain Reprimanded for Quoting Bible 2 hr SolidRockFaithDOTcom 1
Planning Your Long-Term Care Strategy? 5 Things... 3 hr Cheska Ramirez 1
Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist 6 hr John Fleitman 2
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu Cece 6,016
More from around the web