Physician licenses become collateral ...

Physician licenses become collateral damage of immigration law

There are 1 comment on the American Medical Association story from Nov 26, 2012, titled Physician licenses become collateral damage of immigration law. In it, American Medical Association reports that:

Georgia physicians are turning to state legislators to amend an immigration law that they say is resulting in expired licenses for doctors and other health professionals and forcing physicians to prove their citizenship unnecessarily.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Medical Association.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Sounds like illegal aliens who get caught driving and can't prove they have a license.

I'll be filing for SS in 35 days. I have to prove that i'am a US citizen plus bring in my DD-214 to file.

The only doctors worried about this are ones who are not US citizens and ones who are in the country illegally. Because if you are legal you just show up, show your paperwork and be on your way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chipotle adding chorizo at Columbus restaurants... 58 min Posting as myself 6
Are Air Fryers really healthier? 3 hr Truth Hurts 2
News Sleeping pills, anxiety meds may shorten lives (Nov '10) 3 hr tracy1989 33
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 3 hr Biker 84
News Jerry Davich: Guys, time to talk frankly about ... (Aug '11) 11 hr Joe2242 7
Research Chemicals 4th of July Specials!! 15 hr ChemMyGirl 1
Massage in Al khobar and Dammam (Dec '14) 16 hr Zain 4
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 18 hr Krissy 6,852
More from around the web