Hernia surgery: Just a day after my h...

Hernia surgery: Just a day after my hernia operation, I was back in the gym

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Nov 19, 2012, titled Hernia surgery: Just a day after my hernia operation, I was back in the gym. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Around 70,000 Britons have surgery for a hernia each year. Peter Norton, 42, a market analyst from Guildford, Surrey, underwent a new 'Two years ago, I noticed a couple of small swellings either side of my groin, just above the crease where the top of my leg meets the body,' said Peter Norton But two years ago, I noticed a couple of small swellings ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Idaho Falls, ID

#1 Dec 14, 2012
It's good to hear success stories amidst the controversies surrounding mesh devices. However, it doesn't change the fact that these medical devices have brought about injuries and added health problems to a number of women. Related information at http://www.bladderslingrecall.us/what-mesh-de... could be a good reference for those concerned and interested.

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 16, 2013
This may probably be the first success story I have ever heard about mesh devices. While it is encouraging, it's always better to be safe than sorry. I read some postings online and most of them have been about complaints and complications related to these devices. Have a look at this site bladdermeshlawsuit.us/what-mak es-transvaginal-mesh-dangerous /, they have more info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield girl, family cope with Rett Syndrome... 20 min Cops are degenerates 2
News Local Bars Might Sue the State Over Smoking Patios 32 min Sneaky Pete 1
News Pray for Christians' Safety During Ramadan ... (Aug '11) 3 hr Kinetic Sunni 165
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 4 hr Raj Chanani 57
Green World Pro-slim Tea - Work like Magic (Oct '11) 7 hr Greenworlduk 20
News The Latest: Jordan's King sends Israel condolences 9 hr Aleppo and Gaza 2
obat tahan lama 10 hr centralperkasaplus 1
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Oct 19 Kathy 235
More from around the web