Osteoarthritis takes toll as people age

Osteoarthritis takes toll as people age

There are 1 comment on the PS News story from May 20, 2013, titled Osteoarthritis takes toll as people age. In it, PS News reports that:

New figures released by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare show osteoarthritis is putting more people in hospital and leading to a rise in joint replacements.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PS News.

Kyle R

San Jose, CA

#1 May 24, 2013
It is unfortunate enough that people who seek hip replacement surgery to improve their condition are suffering even more due to the complications related to metal-on-metal hip implants used in the operation. If you want to know more about bone health and related injuries, there are articles that I bumped into at http://hiprecallupdates.blogspot.com/ that may be of great help to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So... are we just supposed to wait until he hit... 37 min HumanSpirit 1
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 3 hr Binky Boo 405
Can Chronic Prostatitis be Cured? 3 hr unalu 1
Can Chronic Prostatitis Be Cured Without Antibi... 3 hr unalu 1
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 9 hr Human 274
News Trump's HHS removes all mention of lesbian and ... 12 hr Logic Analysis 21
i need an abortionist near metro manila (Feb '11) 19 hr Joesp 52