Do you any best weight loss supplements?

Do you any best weight loss supplements?

Posted in the Health Forum

Since: Dec 11

Chennai, India

#1 Dec 23, 2011
Do any body heard or used Absonutrix African mango health slimming coffee before?

I am asking this because i am planning to have this weight supplement to reduce my weight. I have been trying all possible diets and exercises for past 8 months to reduce my weight, none of them are satisfactory to me because if one month i reduce some pounds, the very next month I will gain more than the reduced weight. Yes, I agree that. I sometimes break the diet and eat what ever i have at that time, this is happening to me because i used to travel more.
And now i decide to take some supplements to reduce my weight. I have chosen Absonutrix African Mango Health Slimming Coffee because it is made up of natural ingredients, so there is no space for side effects and opposite reactions. Any suggestions or tips or advice about this weight loss supplements is much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!
koyal

Coimbatore, India

#4 Jan 11, 2012
Hi Ryan, I heard about this supplement while surfing in the Web but i never used any supplements for weight loss. I think, drinking Absonutrix African Mango Health Slimming Coffee wont cause any effects o your body as it is not a chemical compound or synthetic medicine, so you can proceed with your plan.
Mi naain

Coimbatore, India

#5 Jan 11, 2012
I dont know why people are choosing weight loss supplements. We have so many natural weight loss methods and exercise and diets to burn your body fat. Balanced diet is the most important to stay fit and to be healthy always.

Coimbatore, India

#6 Jan 11, 2012
Thanks koyal for your reply. Started taking this supplement and i feel good and healthy now.

Coimbatore, India

#7 Jan 11, 2012
Mi naain wrote:
I dont know why people are choosing weight loss supplements. We have so many natural weight loss methods and exercise and diets to burn your body fat. Balanced diet is the most important to stay fit and to be healthy always.
I agree with you, i too prefer only natural way of weight loss that is why i have chosen natural weight loss supplement to burn my body fat.
Wild

Singapore, Singapore

#9 Feb 17, 2012
[url=http://fabodylous.com/201 2/02/best-weight-loss-suppleme nt.html]Best Weight Loss Supplement[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 2 hr MAR17 7,172
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) 14 hr Mrs Kent 268
Gay guys in illinois (Jun '16) 15 hr Hotathelte69 28
Beauoxiwhite Skin Whitening Glutathione. 15 hr Vanessa 1
News Lesbian and bisexual girls more likely than oth... 17 hr Mullahing It Over 2
News It's been banned in many of the world's major c... 23 hr VACCINES AUTISM 1
News Request rubs Ravenna Twp. the wrong way Plan fo... (Sep '07) Mon Sal The Barber 56
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sun Embarrassebydoctor 153
More from around the web