Tongans receive lifesaving cardiac surgery

Sep 29, 2013 Full story: Matangi Tonga 9

Thirty-three Tongans suffering from cardiac disease and defects received lifesaving cardiac operations from an Australian team of medical professionals at Vaiola Hospital in September.

Full Story
jestr

Tonga

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Much Love and Much Appreciation. Ofa atu
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Sep 30, 2013
what ?? damn fattys .....lol, send them to Jenny Craig if after lol
lorraine

New Zealand

#3 Sep 30, 2013
Sasa wrote:
what ?? damn fattys .....lol, send them to Jenny Craig if after lol
samoans and tongans?? youre no differnce, black rss black brain black everything hihihi its like the pot envy the pans lol
Sasa

Australia

#4 Sep 30, 2013
lorraine wrote:
<quoted text>
samoans and tongans?? youre no differnce, black rss black brain black everything hihihi its like the pot envy the pans lol
suddup dude with your mums name
Toni

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Lorraine you are killing me. You are right on. I look up the word Idiot in the net and Sasa's picture is right next to it. No wonder no Samoan clame him he same them. Ha......
samonga

Australia

#6 Oct 18, 2013
lorraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you confusing us with Fijians?

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#7 Oct 18, 2013
Toni wrote:
Lorraine you are killing me. You are right on. I look up the word Idiot in the net and Sasa's picture is right next to it. No wonder no Samoan clame him he same them. Ha......
you the only idiot in here at least we know sasa is being a idiot on purpose but you act like you know things when in actuality you the dumbest Tongan around who doesn't know there's a place called anana in tonga....fie poto vale ngagau tae ilo ha mea....hihihihihihi...mhk!!
Mosi

Redwood City, CA

#8 Oct 18, 2013
Koe ha kuo houhau ai a raider...have a good weekend.
Sasa

Australia

#9 Oct 21, 2013
Toni wrote:
actually u digging your own grave with your body fat on fat on fat disease lol....seems like you have a lack of understanding the word idiot , and to look up the definition only confirms you really r a dummy lol....... thanks for putting the final nail in your coffin ,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shingles: A Common and Painful Virus (Feb '14) 30 min Sweepyface 6
Depression and dementia in older adults increas... 2 hr humanSpirit 1
Flu season off to a slow start ... for now 2 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
White, straight women leading surge in infertil... 5 hr Wondering 23
Thanksgiving Blessings Found in Parenting an 'I... 5 hr Wondering 2
UR Medicine Offers Free Foot Screening for Diab... 6 hr Dr Lewek 8
Texting may cause neck and spine injury 7 hr Chiropractor From... 2
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 9 hr yanb 5,984

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE