Number of chemicals linked to autism ...

Number of chemicals linked to autism and other disorders doubled in past 7 years, study shows

There are 12 comments on the Fox News story from Feb 14, 2014, titled Number of chemicals linked to autism and other disorders doubled in past 7 years, study shows. In it, Fox News reports that:

A chemical commonly used in dry cleaning was included in a new list of neurointoxicants known to cause problems in children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Vaccines Cause Disorders

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Feb 15, 2014
FOX NEWS owned by Rupert Murdoch. His son James Murdoch was sitting on the board of GlaxoSmithKline when he hired Brian Deer to ruin the reputation of Andrew Wakefield who suggested GSK'S MMR may be linked to autism in the UK. That same vaccine was rejected by Canada for SAFETY REASONS, but used in the UK because of collusion and calous disregard for the babies who received it. So big surprise Fox News publishes trash science reports to deflect away from vaccine links to autism and ADHD.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Feb 15, 2014
Bummer for you, the UK never used the MMR made by GlaxoSmithKline, so who really cares whose on the board of what. Another bummer for you is science is again pointing away from vaccines.
Youre Wrong

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Feb 16, 2014
friend wrote:
Bummer for you, the UK never used the MMR made by GlaxoSmithKline, so who really cares whose on the board of what. Another bummer for you is science is again pointing away from vaccines.
typical from friend of Pharma, just lie instead of truth.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 16, 2014
Anyone can look up what vaccines the UK used. Hello. I also don't make up stuff to 'fit' quack claims about Wakefield. Only anti vaxxers do that.
Debunked. Again.
friend DUHMEISTER

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Feb 16, 2014
friend wrote:
Anyone can look up what vaccines the UK used. Hello. I also don't make up stuff to 'fit' quack claims about Wakefield. Only anti vaxxers do that.
Debunked. Again.
the old anyone routine...boring

Location hidden

#6 Feb 17, 2014
Fact still remains, your conspiracy claim is bogus. Only bitter anti vaxxers would call exposures to manganese, fluoride, chlorpyrifos, dichlorodiphenyl-trichloroetha ne (DDT), tetrachloroethylene, and the polybrominated diphenyl ethers 'trash', with nothing to support that claim either.
DUH I SMOKE

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Feb 17, 2014
friend wrote:
Fact still remains, your conspiracy claim is bogus. Only bitter anti vaxxers would call exposures to manganese, fluoride, chlorpyrifos, dichlorodiphenyl-trichloroetha ne (DDT), tetrachloroethylene, and the polybrominated diphenyl ethers 'trash', with nothing to support that claim either.
next time just print DUH
Friend

Vaudreuil, Canada

#8 Feb 17, 2014
yeah, that is chemicals in vaccines LOL
Friend

Vaudreuil, Canada

#9 Feb 17, 2014
Vaccines Cause Disorders wrote:
FOX NEWS owned by Rupert Murdoch. His son James Murdoch was sitting on the board of GlaxoSmithKline when he hired Brian Deer to ruin the reputation of Andrew Wakefield who suggested GSK'S MMR may be linked to autism in the UK. That same vaccine was rejected by Canada for SAFETY REASONS, but used in the UK because of collusion and calous disregard for the babies who received it. So big surprise Fox News publishes trash science reports to deflect away from vaccine links to autism and ADHD.
You are so right on. Did you know Rupert son sits on GSK board of directors. Why a company involved with pediatrics medication deals with head of news organization. Its like judge and jury sleeping in the same bed, with Friend mother.

Garbage vaccines they give to these children based on paranoia, ruining innocent kids lives and those of their siblings and familys. Down with Vaccines
DUH IM friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Feb 19, 2014
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right on. Did you know Rupert son sits on GSK board of directors. Why a company involved with pediatrics medication deals with head of news organization. Its like judge and jury sleeping in the same bed, with Friend mother.
Garbage vaccines they give to these children based on paranoia, ruining innocent kids lives and those of their siblings and familys. Down with Vaccines
http://www.whale.to/m/glaxo.html
http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2012/0...

Location hidden

#11 Feb 19, 2014
The first link: the very first word shows it all: Biased, misinfo and clear use of fear mongering via religious fear mongering. This is where anti vaxxers get their info??!! But why stop there at the first word?? What's even more funny, the site cant even correctly spell the MMR vaccine they claimed Canada stopped using! And if anyone had a clue, the Urabe mumps strain is what Canada stopped using and so did the UK due to side effects but not including causing bowel disease or autism, and odd, no one uses a vaccine with that strain and it has nothing to do with the measles as Wakefield claimed! It totally goes against Wakefield's claim!

I could read further, but I am laughing to hard to continue. And the other link? I'm sure that was just as good, too bad it's a dead link, funny!
DUH IM friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Feb 21, 2014
friend wrote:
The first link: the very first word shows it all: Biased, misinfo and clear use of fear mongering via religious fear mongering. This is where anti vaxxers get their info??!! But why stop there at the first word?? What's even more funny, the site cant even correctly spell the MMR vaccine they claimed Canada stopped using! And if anyone had a clue, the Urabe mumps strain is what Canada stopped using and so did the UK due to side effects but not including causing bowel disease or autism, and odd, no one uses a vaccine with that strain and it has nothing to do with the measles as Wakefield claimed! It totally goes against Wakefield's claim!
I could read further, but I am laughing to hard to continue. And the other link? I'm sure that was just as good, too bad it's a dead link, funny!
stop smokin crack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News kamagra oral jelly 100mg - Kamagra Oral Jelly 1... (Nov '11) 5 hr ashlinculverhouse 65
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) 5 hr cruzin_mama 34
Human Sexuality 6 hr Bjl69 3
News McClintock Joins Statement Against Extending Ob... 7 hr tomin cali 1
News Here's the strange diet designed to slow down a... 7 hr Keep it up 3
News Texas Muslims open doors for the start of Ramadan (Jun '15) 8 hr Black Sunni Day 25
News Chipotle adding chorizo at Columbus restaurants... 10 hr benghazi 11
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 11 hr vicki 85
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu Krissy 6,852
More from around the web