God Particle 4u Code??

God Particle 4u Code??

Posted in the Health Forum

Tel Aviv, Israel

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Hi everyone, have you ever heard of the "god particle 4u"?
My friend got one as a gift so she doesn't have the codes, you have to get a code from someone who got it, i signed up for the waiting list but i have no idea how long it'll take.
does anyone here have a code for that?

Tel Aviv, Israel

#2 Feb 14, 2013
My mom bought it, and she got a few as gifts (including one for me) i really feel what it is doing, i didn't believe it at first but after 2 weeks i think it's starting to work.
Anyway, my mom has a few codes left so if anyone needs one you can email me at:

[email protected]

Tel Aviv, Israel

#3 Feb 15, 2013
My wife just ordered one for us, it is so interesting to try. Our neighbours have it and they are very happy, they are saying that it reduced the wife's headaches.
I hope it'll work, if not it is still a cool idea, and an original gift
I will try to post here when i get it to let you know

Blytheville, AR

#4 Sep 13, 2013
Guys? Do none of you know anything of this? These are pieces that have been exposed to atomic fission. This generate radiation. A technician from CERT came out and made the claim that it is radioactive. It is not good for you and what they are doing is borderline a scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Genome study identifies risk genes in African A... 15 min Oh No You Di-nt 3
News Are antipsychotic drugs more dangerous to demen... (Mar '15) 36 min HumanSpirit 6
Excited about window film 2 hr beautyfromlife 1
What is immune system? and how to improve it? (May '14) 3 hr hellen97 2
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) 3 hr hellen97 29
Medical Writing Solutions 5 hr worksure 1
News kamagra oral jelly 100mg - Kamagra Oral Jelly 1... (Nov '11) 6 hr donaldtorban 69
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 16 hr Denise 6,978
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Oct 18 Juju Bean 112
News What does a low blood platelet count mean? (Jun '07) Oct 17 Debit 899
More from around the web