Anyone used the sunburst hair series product for hair care?

Posted in the Health Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Aug 19, 2013
Recently, I find a hair care product very popular around the world especial in mid east. I hope anyone who used it can post their reviews here. How it work for you? pls..
This is the site I will to order it. www.sunbursthairofficial.com

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Aug 21, 2013
I'm waiting for the answer... pls let me know if you used it.

Since: Aug 12

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Aug 26, 2013
I order this sunburst hair growth liquid for my hansband. but it's not enlgish version. the link :
http://www.sunbursthairofficial.com/Sunburst-...

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Aug 26, 2013
hi to all, you can buy your sunburst hair growth liquid or Sunburst Hair Nourishing Liquid on this site save more money.

http://www.greenbaseonline.com/Sunburst-Hair-...

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Aug 26, 2013
Thomasmobile wrote:
Recently, I find a hair care product very popular around the world especial in mid east. I hope anyone who used it can post their reviews here. How it work for you? pls..
This is the site I will to order it. www.sunbursthairofficial.com
That sounds good.

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Aug 26, 2013
Lisa123go wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds good.
I have ordered my item in this site.
biba

Dubai, UAE

#7 Sep 3, 2013
Is this product effective ? Any one has already tried it and get a result ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Sep 4, 2013
It really work on one of my friends so be an Agent of this product extend the market now. sunburst hair growth liquid and Sunburst Hair Nourishing Liquid.

Since: Sep 13

India

#9 Sep 4, 2013
Hi,

So proper oiling in your hair
najwa momen

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#10 Sep 4, 2013
I used the product and it made my problem worse , the hair loss encresed in horrible way I dont recommend anyone to trust such eds or products , its not only me all the ppl in family who used it lost big amount of hair
bird

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#11 Sep 23, 2013
Any other feedback please
I'm loosing my hair
:(

Santa Clara, CA

#12 Oct 10, 2013
It work for me temporarily several months.
Nauman

UAE

#13 Oct 13, 2013
I used Sunburt for almost 3 months (3 bottles) and have to say that it sucks big time. I lost more hair at the end of 3-months. Going back to minoxodil as it works better. Don't trust Sunburst Hair Oil at all. I don't know why it is authorized by Govt. of Dubai (UAE). This Sunburst sucks big time.
ahmed from egypt

Egypt

#15 Oct 21, 2013
I just get it from 2 weeks , it is really magice oil . It works very good with me from my first week. Only problem very dry hair
Mohammed

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#16 Oct 27, 2013
Nauman wrote:
I used Sunburt for almost 3 months (3 bottles) and have to say that it sucks big time. I lost more hair at the end of 3-months. Going back to minoxodil as it works better. Don't trust Sunburst Hair Oil at all. I don't know why it is authorized by Govt. of Dubai (UAE). This Sunburst sucks big time.
Thanks Nauman, appreciate your feedback. I was almost going to buy it. You saved my day. Hope you consult a doctor and get the proper treatments. Take care.
John Badawy

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Nov 11, 2013
I have been using sunburst for almost 1.5 months. I have to say its not 6 inches in 1 week however i am noticing good results. I will follow up with this thread If i see better results. I just ordered some more. I have very little hair growing which is increasing around the middle of the head and also around the v horn shape area.
Amir

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#18 Nov 26, 2013
Hi
I used this phatic product its 100% fake no result. I lost my money, time and hair too. I called them sooooo many time for my money back but they didn't money back. So I am requesting to everyone who wants to use or order this (SUNBURST HAIR OIL) Please do not waste your money and time.
thanks
george

Gallatin, TN

#19 Nov 27, 2013
hello every one, i bought this piece of shit called sunburst it's a big lie(scam)i been using it for almost three month ,no changes actually iam losing more hair buyer's beware don't buy this biiiiiiiiiiigggggggggg lieeeeeeee product
Nauman

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#20 Nov 28, 2013
George & Amir. I guess we all made a mistake & this is total scam lie. Just like you guys I lost a lot of hair using it for 3 months. Infact so much that my scalp is visible. They are total cheaters. Taking our hard earned money. No use of calling them as they won't return the money. This product should be banned from the market by the authorities. Will never advise anyone to go for it as it is a fake product which just makes your hair fall worse.
I used it for 3 weekd

Manama, Bahrain

#22 Dec 6, 2013
I am using it for almost 3 weeks, but I still can not judge. It may work and it may not. It is just a matter of time.I can not give my advice regarding this product.
jasem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas, Texas to join Florida lawsuit against O... 3 hr HumanSpirit 1
X Force NO2 Through Memory Supplements 3 hr mazirobb 1
News Palin calls Obama `most pro-abortion president' (Nov '10) 4 hr Tazo 546
B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss (Jun '06) 8 hr jazzyjas 4,710
News a oeIf you ignore it can spread and it can caus... 9 hr headerstohell 1
News Raleigh Eye Center To Give Away Free LASIK (Apr '13) 10 hr jstrong196 3
Should My Whole Household be Gluten-Free? 10 hr Cooking2Thrive 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) May 2 Cyn 6,282
More from around the web