Price of generic Lipitor expected to fall after May 31

May 5, 2012 Full story: The Charlotte Observer

Lipitor patients are not just imagining it: the generic version of the popular cholesterol-lowering drug that came out Dec.

Full Story
Jon

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Jul 31, 2012
I get my prescriptions at the store down the street where I know they are FDA approved -- pure, clean, safe. I use a discount card so I get great prices. For example 30 tablets of generic Lipitor 40 mg. is only $21. I found the card at www.rxdrugcard.com .
Damon

Astana, Kazakhstan

#3 May 24, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#enst for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there any cure for lower back pain? 2 min IrisRutherson 3
1.5 million pensioners may soon see benefit cuts 24 min Swedenforever 33
Treating infertility with acupuncture (Apr '07) 2 hr tmichaelchen 16
Childhood exposure to Libby amphibole during ou... 2 hr mike crill 1
Low Cost Dental Implants In Costa Rica Cut Into... (Dec '12) 2 hr William Walker 27
For Once the Anti-Vaxxers Aren't (Entirely) to ... 2 hr Friend 3
Many college students regard hookah smoking saf... 3 hr Sneaky Pete 3
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Tue Dora 6,015