Advisory Panel Recommends Approval of...

Advisory Panel Recommends Approval of Diabetes Drug Canagliflozin

There are 1 comment on the Journal Watch story from Jan 13, 2013, titled Advisory Panel Recommends Approval of Diabetes Drug Canagliflozin. In it, Journal Watch reports that:

An advisory committee to the FDA recommended approving canagliflozin, a new type of drug for type 2 diabetes, late last week, the New York Times reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Watch.

Since: Jun 11

Puyallup, WA

#1 Jan 13, 2013
I expect this drug to be at most a niche product in the already crowded market for oral drugs for Type 2 DM. See the post on my blod about this and other options. http://drpullen.com/invokana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More evidence that smoking worsens semen quality 32 min Pete 1
News Young, gay and male: Suicide survey spotlights ... 35 min Dangerous to be a... 4
News Is single-payer healthcare dead in the U.S., or... 1 hr spud 190
News How to Help Someone with Anxiety 2 hr HumanSpirit 11
News New Drug May Help with Premature Ejaculation (May '11) 3 hr wakeofgod 80
News Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex (Sep '06) 3 hr vince321 4,399
News Early condom use by teens reduces risk of sexua... (May '07) 4 hr Now_What 4
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 20 hr Mikay 6,801
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Apr 25 dave216 80
More from around the web