How to get rid of Stretch marks for g...

How to get rid of Stretch marks for good using Emu oil

Posted in the Health Forum

Since: May 08

New Milford, NJ

#1 Feb 17, 2009
Have you just given birth to a new baby and now you have those nasty stretch marks that make you feel so unattractive? Having a baby is a beautiful experience, but when you give birth to stretch marksit's a total nightmare for many women. Most women after giving birth try to lose the baby fat and stretch marks as soon as possible, but the stretch marks may take longer to disappear than the weight on some. Those nasty stretch marks are sometimes bright White and on some women they seem to have a tinge of Blue to them, which can be very disturbing at times.

How can you get rid of stretch marks for good? Trying to get rid of stretch marks is a very time consuming chore, but if you keep up with a good home remedy to remove them it will pay off in the end. Are there certain products on the market that remove stretch marks better than others? Yes, some women can get away with just using Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Mederma, Bio-oil, or even Retin-A, but for some they have to take extreme actions to get rid of the stretch marks.http://www.associatedcon tent.com/article/1455424/how_t o_get_rid_of_stretch_marks_for .html?cat=52
Read on for more

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#3 May 18, 2013
I have apply a mixture of cup olive oil, cup Aloe vera gel, liquid from 6 Vitamin E capsules and liquid from 4 Vitamin A capsules. Store it in a container and place it in the refrigerator. Apply this mixture wherever stretch marks appear. I
Angela Hanson

Thailand

#4 May 29, 2013
This is my sister's site, you should have a look :) stretchmarklotionreviews.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... 34 min peache juice 7
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 1 hr Whysoserious 295
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 1 hr Human 236
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 9 hr Angela 7,244
News Do You Have a Psychiatrist or a Therapist or BOTH? 15 hr Humanspirit 1
News 3D Dental Scanners Market - Top Segments and Co... 21 hr yasmine zazi 1
News iStock 21 hr yasmine zazi 1
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Aug 12 2nd Time is a charm 211
More from around the web