Gov. McDonnell: VA to Use Federal Hea...

Gov. McDonnell: VA to Use Federal Health Care Exchange - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spo...

There are 21 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Gov. McDonnell: VA to Use Federal Health Care Exchange - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spo.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Gov. Bob McDonnell says Virginia will default to a federal health insurance exchange to meet its obligations under the federal health care overhaul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
A wise move for your taxpayers guv.
SameOle Republican

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Uwilling to help Virginia citzens to find
health insurance but more than willing to stomp all over womens issues.
SameOle Republican

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Unwilling,sorry.
thinking free

Richmond, VA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Maybe the south will rise out of the darkness.
Well Now

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Nov 8, 2012
What would he have done if Romney had won and turned FEMA over to the state?
Judy

Lorton, VA

#6 Nov 8, 2012
SameOle Republican wrote:
Uwilling to help Virginia citzens to find
health insurance but more than willing to stomp all over womens issues.
It's not the governments job to take care of my personal needs, I am an adult and can decide those issues for myself. Oh I forgot we just elected big daddy to take care of us so we don't have to. What happens when daddy can't give us what we want? Oh yeah we end up like Europe. When I look into the future all I see is a bunch of liberal babies saying "give me, give me, give me" and being incredibly unhappy when they don't get what they want. There is going to be a whole lot of unhappy people in this country. Sadly they won't know how to change their life because they will be too dependent on government and won't have a clue. Won't be able to blame the republican then.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the governments job to take care of my personal needs, I am an adult and can decide those issues for myself. Oh I forgot we just elected big daddy to take care of us so we don't have to. What happens when daddy can't give us what we want? Oh yeah we end up like Europe. When I look into the future all I see is a bunch of liberal babies saying "give me, give me, give me" and being incredibly unhappy when they don't get what they want. There is going to be a whole lot of unhappy people in this country. Sadly they won't know how to change their life because they will be too dependent on government and won't have a clue. Won't be able to blame the republican then.
Do not forget Virginia is very very dependent on government for it's welfare.
Cvillian

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Judy:

If you have health insurance, you will likely not see any change. The November 14 deadline affects the thousands who do not have health insurance now.
Democrat

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the governments job to take care of my personal needs, I am an adult and can decide those issues for myself. Oh I forgot we just elected big daddy to take care of us so we don't have to. What happens when daddy can't give us what we want? Oh yeah we end up like Europe. When I look into the future all I see is a bunch of liberal babies saying "give me, give me, give me" and being incredibly unhappy when they don't get what they want. There is going to be a whole lot of unhappy people in this country. Sadly they won't know how to change their life because they will be too dependent on government and won't have a clue. Won't be able to blame the republican then.
Same moronic crap from the right, and you WONDER why you lost?
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Don't worry, Barack-is-back Hussein-as-salaam-alaikum Ob-a-a-a-ma; mmm, mmm, mmm! will take care of all us sheeple.
SameOle Republicans

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the governments job to take care of my personal needs, I am an adult and can decide those issues for myself. Oh I forgot we just elected big daddy to take care of us so we don't have to. What happens when daddy can't give us what we want? Oh yeah we end up like Europe. When I look into the future all I see is a bunch of liberal babies saying "give me, give me, give me" and being incredibly unhappy when they don't get what they want. There is going to be a whole lot of unhappy people in this country. Sadly they won't know how to change their life because they will be too dependent on government and won't have a clue. Won't be able to blame the republican then.
I was not aware that we had a dictator,big daddy as you call our president has to answer to congress if i recall correctly.And i don't think people are saying "give me ,give me," they just want a chance just like everybody else,Jobs to make a living
instead of rich millionaires sending all our jobs overseas so they can become billionaires on cheap labor and inferior products.Why don't you try to make a living on
minumin wage and pay for a house,car,and health insurance.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Nov 8, 2012
CvilleGordo wrote:
Don't worry, Barack-is-back Hussein-as-salaam-alaikum Ob-a-a-a-ma; mmm, mmm, mmm! will take care of all us sheeple.
There he is. I was worried he had commited suicide.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the governments job to take care of my personal needs, I am an adult and can decide those issues for myself. Oh I forgot we just elected big daddy to take care of us so we don't have to. What happens when daddy can't give us what we want? Oh yeah we end up like Europe. When I look into the future all I see is a bunch of liberal babies saying "give me, give me, give me" and being incredibly unhappy when they don't get what they want. There is going to be a whole lot of unhappy people in this country. Sadly they won't know how to change their life because they will be too dependent on government and won't have a clue. Won't be able to blame the republican then.
Judy, wake up. You are able to take care of yourself. The republican party wants to take away your right to make choices for you to be able to take care of yourself.
Greene Liberal

Moneta, VA

#15 Nov 8, 2012
CvilleGordo wrote:
Don't worry, Barack-is-back Hussein-as-salaam-alaikum Ob-a-a-a-ma; mmm, mmm, mmm! will take care of all us sheeple.
What in the wide wide world of sports does all that mean??!!!
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Greene Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the wide wide world of sports does all that mean??!!!
you really should listen to rush more
and you too will be reduced to an incoherent babbling fool
Obamacare

Palmyra, VA

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Exchange Your rights

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Nov 8, 2012
SameOle Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not aware that we had a dictator,big daddy as you call our president has to answer to congress if i recall correctly.And i don't think people are saying "give me ,give me," they just want a chance just like everybody else,Jobs to make a living
instead of rich millionaires sending all our jobs overseas so they can become billionaires on cheap labor and inferior products.Why don't you try to make a living on
minumin wage and pay for a house,car,and health insurance.
He hasn't answered to congress for the last four years. Why do you think he will start now? Executive orders do not go through congress.
Same Ole Republicans

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Nov 8, 2012
Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't answered to congress for the last four years. Why do you think he will start now? Executive orders do not go through congress.
No more executive orders than George Bush,291 to 140 so far,At the very least he has not started any wars that we should have never been in.
GOP

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Same Ole Republicans wrote:
<quoted text>
No more executive orders than George Bush,291 to 140 so far,At the very least he has not started any wars that we should have never been in.
Please share...Congress was there as well.
hondacivic

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Nov 8, 2012
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Please share...Congress was there as well.
How about them WMD?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders defends call to raise taxes to fund hea... 1 hr Frank Merton 29
News Study shows several rounds of IVF may be helpfu... 3 hr Sandy231 1
News Is surgery better in treating a slipped disk? (Nov '06) 9 hr anshu 81
News The Latest: Kasich has heated Planned Parenthoo... 11 hr Card Carrying Zio... 1
News Smoking bans lead to better national health 15 hr yeah sure 4
News Smoking results in staggering costs over a life... 16 hr Pete 1
News In February, Chicago goes crazy for 'paczki' as... 18 hr Dthunderchicken 4
More from around the web