Scientists: No evidence vaccine timetable for kids cause asthma or autism

Jan 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC7 Chicago

Scientists at the "Institute of Medicine" said a comprehensive review found no evidence that this vaccine timetable causes other problems such as autism or asthma.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2013
Vaccine Damage

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Thats it? Two paragraphs of blah-blah? Proof that they think parents are stupid enough to fall for it.
Vaccine Damage

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

No evidence, especially when you do an inadequate job of looking.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Kind of confirms all of this
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they probably would say that, but if vaccines are "toxic" and "poison" children then since most children weigh about the same and get certain vaccines at a specific ages shouldn't they all be affected equally AND even if it was said "well, some kids might be better able to tolerate the toxins" there is still a question of why is the onset of autism different in everyone? Some get it before 12 months others start regressing at maybe age 2 or 3. Also which vaccine specifically causes Autism? Or which combination of vaccines?? Because if it was ANY or ALL vaccines then, as someone argued before boys and girls would be affected equally or there would be MORE cases of ASD because of the number of children who get vaccinated is so much higher than the number of children with ASD
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

friend wrote:
Kind of confirms all of this
<quoted text>
Some other person's blah blah? That's your evidence? Buh Wah Ha Ha, what a hoot.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Let's go with your amswer to them
Vaccine Damage wrote:
<quoted text> Its hard to know what you are asking. Regressive autism began in the 1990's. Its worldwide. Its impossible for a world wide event to have different causes. Its identical worldwide. There is only one possible common denominator, vaccines. Ask every parent with an autistic child if they were vaccinated. For decades parents have claimed after a series of vaccine their child was never the same, and they regressed. Asking why more boys than girls can't be answered except it could be biological or genetic injury. Vaccinated children have more illness and disease than unvaccinated. Why it happens young is likely because of interference of babies rapidly developing bodies. Children who aren't injured are fortunate, but vaccine injury includes more than autism. Seizures, death and anorexia are also vaccine side effects.
A study just proved you wrong, again.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

friend wrote:
Let's go with your amswer to them
<quoted text>
A study just proved you wrong, again.
What study bozo? How does it prove me wrong, and how hard will I laugh when you answer?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••