Mary Ann Concannon's key to beating c...

Mary Ann Concannon's key to beating cancer: Stay positive

There are 3 comments on the The Star Press story from Jun 13, 2013, titled Mary Ann Concannon's key to beating cancer: Stay positive. In it, The Star Press reports that:

Mary Ann Concannon knows only one way to fight any struggle: With a smile. When she was diagnosed with breast cancer on July 16, 2012, she invited her family over for pizza to discuss the plan of attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Press.

Joanna

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 13, 2013
God bless you . I have NHL since feb 2013. And I know I will beat this also . I have a great support system and try my best to always be positive ..

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Joanna wrote:
God bless you . I have NHL since feb 2013. And I know I will beat this also . I have a great support system and try my best to always be positive ..
:)

some days it may be hard, but when u have ur loved ones fighting with u, it just seems much easier to stay positive.

good luck
sending good vibes to u!
:))
Aaron

Europe

#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Against prejudging in Pittsford at Lock 62 1 hr you never get it 1
News 2015 autism facts, figures, and the progress be... 1 hr Autistic license 8
News Should airports snuff out smoking rooms? 2 hr pis 14
News Playground smokers banned? 2 hr COUGH COUGH HACK OMG 3
News Bill would ban smoking in all New York hotel rooms 2 hr COUGH COUGH HACK OMG 2
News 10 Ways to Lower Cholesterol (Jan '12) 2 hr carterbn 7
News Three important steps to take during a denture ... (Oct '14) 3 hr Raylin Sutter 11
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 23 hr Issy 6,475
More from around the web