Hernia Mesh Patch Recall - FDA Warns ...

Hernia Mesh Patch Recall - FDA Warns of Death and Serious Healt...

There are 8245 comments on the PRWeb story from Feb 4, 2007, titled Hernia Mesh Patch Recall - FDA Warns of Death and Serious Healt.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

Patients should review the latest recall information to see if they have been implanted with the recalled device and seek medical attention if symptoms such as unexplained or persistent abdominal pain, fever, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8133 Nov 14, 2013
All Meshed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the "judgments" on my last post.A bit of Levity! I know it's a bit off Topic but when you are suffering, cannot get or afford Health Care, some Government Agency is telling you that a Mesh complaint is NOT recognized by the ObamaCare Health Board nor covered and you can't get a job that offers over 29 hours please reflect back to our President who stood up time after time after time and lied to the American people. You may not care or be worried but I am.Especially when it does not seem to matter nor are their repercussions for Government workers who can ignore subpoenas, plead the 5th or just out and out lie ......Best Wishes
I bet these judgements are coming out of Az but who knows. Why not make a comment instead of stupid little symbols? This will be my last post because when I ask for help I get none and no one gives a hoot anyway. Good luck with the Mesh, ObamaCare and trying to get any one to answer a legitimate question.I hope all of those victims that I have tried to help will be OK and have found some Medical attention. After 6 1/2 years of trying to Help people it is the the self centered jerks that finally got me.......KMA
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8134 Nov 14, 2013
You proved my point jerk-wad. Thanks
meshed all up

Plattsburg, MO

#8135 Nov 14, 2013
thank god your going away.talk to your self,someone who cares!!!
Dot

Crestview, FL

#8136 Nov 14, 2013
All Meshed Up wrote:
<quoted text>I bet these judgements are coming out of Az but who knows. Why not make a comment instead of stupid little symbols? This will be my last post because when I ask for help I get none and no one gives a hoot anyway. Good luck with the Mesh, ObamaCare and trying to get any one to answer a legitimate question.I hope all of those victims that I have tried to help will be OK and have found some Medical attention. After 6 1/2 years of trying to Help people it is the the self centered jerks that finally got me.......KMA
All Meshed Up you have offered alot of valid information and shown much compassion in your posts.... you have every reason to be angry and frustrated. I witnessed my husband's pain so I can only imagine what your life is like.
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8137 Nov 14, 2013
meshed all up wrote:
thank god your going away.talk to your self,someone who cares!!!
Thanks for proving my point...once again! So it's not Az but Missouri that is such a pain in the butt! Well bud, your welcome to it because it's people like you that has made trying to help people on this forum worthless for me anymore. Thanks for piping up and identifying yourself.Especially your attempt at a moniker. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest you!(if they have not already!)
riverrat

Holmen, WI

#8138 Nov 14, 2013
ya like he said
Blair

Montague, Canada

#8139 Nov 16, 2013
All Meshed Up, thanks for all of your help and info over the years. If you are thinking of having a mesh inplant you better do some research, you have options. Please take time and read all the info on this site. Thanks to Bruce also for his info over the years. You guys have helped a lot of people understand the side effects of mesh and how it changed our lives forever. THANK YOU!
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8140 Nov 17, 2013
Blair wrote:
All Meshed Up, thanks for all of your help and info over the years. If you are thinking of having a mesh inplant you better do some research, you have options. Please take time and read all the info on this site. Thanks to Bruce also for his info over the years. You guys have helped a lot of people understand the side effects of mesh and how it changed our lives forever. THANK YOU!
Thanks Blair for all you have done also. Bruce has put much more time than I on this site and off trying to help Mesh victims.This has caused him a lot of problems, financially and personally.I have no words for the appreciation I have for Bruce and all he has done for me and so many other victims of Mesh. I am now on track for a significant surgery at the beginning of the year. It has taken me 3 1/2 years to get this going. My Mesh is to be removed with a portion of infected intestines. I have been told that it will be very risky because of the femoral vein/artery in close proximity to the Mesh and the tacks that are grouped around it.( in my OP report the last surgeon said he was going to remove those tacks which he did not.) I am hoping to have a videographer record the removal of the Kugel so as to document what this crap looks like after being in the human body for 6 years. I have no/little hope of ever being able to get re-compensated for all that has happened to me but maybe the video will do some good. I just hope I'm still around to view it......Best Wishes to All, God Bless
Blair

Montague, Canada

#8141 Nov 17, 2013
All Meshed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Blair for all you have done also. Bruce has put much more time than I on this site and off trying to help Mesh victims.This has caused him a lot of problems, financially and personally.I have no words for the appreciation I have for Bruce and all he has done for me and so many other victims of Mesh. I am now on track for a significant surgery at the beginning of the year. It has taken me 3 1/2 years to get this going. My Mesh is to be removed with a portion of infected intestines. I have been told that it will be very risky because of the femoral vein/artery in close proximity to the Mesh and the tacks that are grouped around it.( in my OP report the last surgeon said he was going to remove those tacks which he did not.) I am hoping to have a videographer record the removal of the Kugel so as to document what this crap looks like after being in the human body for 6 years. I have no/little hope of ever being able to get re-compensated for all that has happened to me but maybe the video will do some good. I just hope I'm still around to view it......Best Wishes to All, God Bless
Good luck, read this and see how the victims in Canada got screwed in their settlement.I would opp out! Peanuts.

http://classproceedings.ca/files/2013/11/Noti...
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8142 Nov 17, 2013
Blair wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck, read this and see how the victims in Canada got screwed in their settlement.I would opp out! Peanuts.
Unfortunately that is the trend. The only ones making out are the Lawyers and the Manufacturers.....
Dot

Crestview, FL

#8143 Nov 17, 2013
All Meshed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Blair for all you have done also. Bruce has put much more time than I on this site and off trying to help Mesh victims.This has caused him a lot of problems, financially and personally.I have no words for the appreciation I have for Bruce and all he has done for me and so many other victims of Mesh. I am now on track for a significant surgery at the beginning of the year. It has taken me 3 1/2 years to get this going. My Mesh is to be removed with a portion of infected intestines. I have been told that it will be very risky because of the femoral vein/artery in close proximity to the Mesh and the tacks that are grouped around it.( in my OP report the last surgeon said he was going to remove those tacks which he did not.) I am hoping to have a videographer record the removal of the Kugel so as to document what this crap looks like after being in the human body for 6 years. I have no/little hope of ever being able to get re-compensated for all that has happened to me but maybe the video will do some good. I just hope I'm still around to view it......Best Wishes to All, God Bless
Wishing you the very best with your surgery and recovery.
meshed all up

Higbee, MO

#8144 Nov 18, 2013
A M U, you said you were going away?I think you mite take your own advise and go away,buy now.
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8145 Nov 18, 2013
meshed all up wrote:
A M U, you said you were going away?I think you mite take your own advise and go away,buy now.
I'm going. But what do you want me to BUY? Thanks for the kind offer. Very nice of you. Have a wonderful day. How long have you had Anal-cranei-itis? You might want to get that checked. It appears you have the worst case I have ever heard of!.......
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8146 Nov 18, 2013
Blair wrote:
<quoted text>
Just looked at this link....the Lawyers got HALF of the settlement amount even before the number of victims is known? Jesus....if you needed an example of the inequities of the Court system this document is it. Thanks Blair.....
meshed all up

Higbee, MO

#8147 Nov 18, 2013
a m u. you just cant shut-up.
Blair

Montague, Canada

#8148 Nov 18, 2013
All Meshed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Just looked at this link....the Lawyers got HALF of the settlement amount even before the number of victims is known? Jesus....if you needed an example of the inequities of the Court system this document is it. Thanks Blair.....
Motley Rice was calling the shots, another big wine party for the staff.
friend of BR

Honolulu, HI

#8149 Nov 18, 2013
for AMU:
Who is performing your upcoming mesh removal?
All Meshed Up

Whitewater, CO

#8150 Nov 18, 2013
friend of BR wrote:
for AMU:
Who is performing your upcoming mesh removal?
That I do not know as of yet but it is being done through the V.A.systems. Have a colonosocopy etc to go through. But the Mesh is coming out and a porcine product is going back in. Although some strength and recurrence concerns with porcine, at the least I will no longer have a Kugel. I am in the process of looking at possible products and local Dr.'s that have dealt with them. Hawaii!!? I am more than jealous! Best Wishes....
Lin

Columbus, GA

#8151 Nov 18, 2013
meshed all up wrote:
Wow I guess The AMU out of Mo. Got bad case of HEKMORROIDS!!
ME MY SELF

Columbus, GA

#8152 Nov 18, 2013
meshed all up wrote:
a m u. you just cant shut-up.
Boy sounds like you could use Mseh, super glue duct tape over your own shit yap!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school spanking (Jan '17) 9 hr chis collins 22
News Surgery Not Always the Answer for Hernias (Jan '06) 16 hr Josh Cain 184
News US Democrats Celebrate Coast-to-Coast Election ... 18 hr Paul 124
News Medicaid fueling opioid epidemic? New theory is... 23 hr Sue The Docs N Bi... 3
News November 16 - International Day Without Smoking Thu Haha 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu Fabs 7,299
News Rachel Stewart: Life and pleasure from the warr... Thu Will Not Be Pimped 1
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Nov 14 M and D 23
More from around the web