NH flu deaths increase to 16

NH flu deaths increase to 16

There are 1 comment on the Cw56.com story from Jan 16, 2013, titled NH flu deaths increase to 16. In it, Cw56.com reports that:

Beth Daly, chief of infectious disease surveillance for the state Department of Health and Human Services, said two more deaths were reported since Friday, when the number of adult influenza-related deaths reported to the state stood at 14.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cw56.com.

Since: Jan 13

Largo, FL

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Never fails I always get the flu each year. However I have this great service MD247. I was sick over Christmas. I woke up Christmas Eve morning and felt awful. Stuffy nose, sore throat, chills and could not hold anything down. I called MD247 and spoke with a Doctor. He called me in a prescription to my pharmacy, by Christmas morning I was feeling better. I could actually enjoy the time with my family. www.md247.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... 7 min fubar 24
Human Sexuality 22 min avg23 1
News The Latest: Wendy Davis calls abortion ruling g... 2 hr WelbyMD 3
News Worker at spa near Willowbrook faces prostituti... 3 hr John Caliendo 5
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 5 hr sonia 6,849
News We may be able to reverse early Alzheimer's (Dec '14) 7 hr Deraildup 3
does anyone have a premature ejaculation fetish (Jan '11) May '15 firedogg81 4
More from around the web