Chiropractic Treatment of Scoliosis Symptoms

Dec 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Scoliosis symptoms affect around 5 to 7 million Americans according to American Chiropractic Association.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2014
Placebo

Bradenton, FL

#1 Dec 12, 2013
Think of the number of subluxations people with scoliosis must have!!!...so according to chiropractic theory they must all simultaneously suffer from asthma, allergies, ADHD, colic, hypertension, "ileocecal valve syndrome",constipation, IBS, bed wetting, otitis media, colic, ulcerative colitis, migraine, "adrenal fatigue," and pelvic constraint.

Perhaps they could be helped by "cold laser" treatments. Yeah, that's it! Cold laser.

Since: Sep 13

Bangalore, India

#2 Dec 12, 2013
Scoliosis is an abnormal sideways curve of the spine. The cause is usually unknown. Surgery is recommended in severe cases.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#3 Dec 13, 2013
"Placebo", you point out the stupidity of the chiropractic premise. That "chiropractic subluxations" cause all those illnesses. Obviously, all people with scoliosis have those chiropractic "misalignments', yet, amazingly, they all don't suffer from those illnesses.

You have provided yet another example of the fraud that is rampant within the chiropractic enterprise.

Funny thing is .... most chiropractors are too stupid to realize what you have exposed. And they will keep on promoting their quackery.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Dec 13, 2013
AHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! I see the tool (wisdom) is busy at his 'critical care' doctor job again! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA. Man, does that fraud get the time off--8 hours a day from saving lives just to post lies online. Like all 'critical care' doctors. he he he
Make no mistake: the tool is no MD or head of 'critical care' anywhere.
Delusional indeed. What else is he lying about? Just asking. Too easy exposing this fraud. Way too easy.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#5 Dec 13, 2013
Yet another fine example of a chiropractor. My useful idiot.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Dec 13, 2013
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha ha ha ha ha!
AHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA! I see the tool (wisdom) is busy at his 'critical care' doctor job again! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA. Man, does that fraud get the time off--8 hours a day from saving lives just to post lies online. Like all 'critical care' doctors. he he he
Make no mistake: the tool is no MD or head of 'critical care' anywhere.
Delusional indeed. What else is he lying about? Just asking. Too easy exposing this fraud. Way too easy.
David

Montréal, Canada

#7 Dec 16, 2013
Scoliosis is the abnormal curve in the spine. The treatment depends upon severity of the condition and how it gets worst. Sometimes it causes vertebral subluxations which can be cured by Chiropractic.But if condition get worse surgery is mandatory.
David

Montréal, Canada

#8 Dec 16, 2013
Chiropractors are specially trained to treat vertebral subluxations which causes neck pain, back pain etc.If spinal nerve stress is caused by scoliosis, initially cure it by chiroplast http://www.erinmillshealth.com/chiropractic-t... and then do bracing or surgery for curing scoliosis.
Wisdom

Port Washington, NY

#9 Dec 16, 2013
ha ha "david", "thompson and activator" "treatments" used by "your" chiropractor are pure quackery.

Fact; NO two chiropractors can ever agree where those pesky "chiropractic subluxations" can be found.

Chiropractors engage in unfounded and bizarre chiropractic "treatments" like those listed above. NO research no evidence for using those bizarre "treatments" for any condition.

Otherwise they could link us to those supposed studies.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#10 Dec 16, 2013
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooah! The tool (wisdom) is taking yet another 8 hours off from his 'critical care' doctor job to post lies here.
he he he he
Is the tool an MD. Answer: No. Is he a liar? Answer: You bet!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 22, 2014
Bracing and surgery are the two effective treatments suggested by the doctors at Corrective Chiropractic & Wellness clinic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the U.S. Do More to Address the Ebola Ou... 3 min davey jones 59
Ohio approves state smoking ban (Nov '06) 22 min Sneaky Pete 75,910
MMR Vaccine/Autism Revelation: Another "Tuskege... 1 hr Vaccines Cause Au... 1
Anti-Vaxxers' New Quack HeroBy Russell Saunders 1 hr Vaccines Cause Au... 1
5 Little Known Facts About Smoking 1 hr BillDuckman 2
Utah autism rate doubled between '02 and '08, d... (May '11) 1 hr Vaccines Cause Au... 14
Hey, where is everybody? The "CDC whistleblower... 1 hr friend duhz it again 43
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Sat Esther 122
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••