where can one get bromadol

Posted in the Health Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
3dempty

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jun 27, 2013
I m looking for a supplier that will sell a small.sample.of .500mg to 1 gram of bromadol,3-methlyfentanyl,oh-m ethlyfentanyl,Tec, ext. That is known to have sent product. Need to trust product and supplier before spend big money .
Please need long term pain relief, am scientist can safely measure.

Des.omnibus at yahoo dot com
2cimdma

Luling, LA

#2 Jul 11, 2013
I import and sell Bromadol HCl but I'm sorry we dont sell it pure. It is too dangerous pure. When we order it it comes partially adulterated and then we add additional substrate to weaken it more. If your still interested let me know. Thanks
Dantheman

Inverness, UK

#3 Jul 30, 2013
2cimdma wrote:
I import and sell Bromadol HCl but I'm sorry we dont sell it pure. It is too dangerous pure. When we order it it comes partially adulterated and then we add additional substrate to weaken it more. If your still interested let me know. Thanks
yesc i would be verry interested if a smass sample could be sennt to mak sure ur legit and by small imeen as small as you ;like
2cimdma

Newton, TX

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Please email me at heroinhigh@yahoo.com to proceed. Thanks
maninblk

Union Mills, NC

#5 Oct 9, 2013
2cimdma wrote:
I am interested email me at icelandmario at yahoo dot com
kborodinski

Ottawa, Canada

#7 Nov 9, 2013
2cimdma wrote:
I want to purchase bromadol, but very skeptical about scams or actual bromadol that I receive as well as passing customs. Send me your contact info kborodinski@gmail. Also on skype or msn kborodinski
RO59O8

Covington, LA

#8 Nov 25, 2013
trans-bromadol.com . It's kinda expensive but at least they actually send it to you.
psque

Mclean, VA

#9 Nov 28, 2013
somebody sends little samples of bromadol to germany?and what for substrates do you add?
Thnkas so far..
RO59O8

Covington, LA

#11 Nov 28, 2013
LOL that trans-bromadol.com site is having a "Black Friday" sale till tomorrow I guess. I said it was expensive a few days ago but they are selling grams now for a little over $60. I figures the hell with it though and bought 5g for $262. They accept paypal too so Im not as worried about sending that much.
Silaxx

Glasgow, UK

#12 Dec 5, 2013
Hi, folks I am new here.
Just wanted to say that heroinhigh@yahoo scammed$121.00 dollars from me, I fault too trust someone I do not know.
Avoid him like the plague.
Does anyone know if I can get his IP from the header or does yahoo remove it?, I looked but I cannot see, only yahoos IP
I don't want to hack him, I just want the people of his city, know he is a piece of shit he's a scammer.
I guess no one every tried him or yous would have reported. Seem genuine as he accepted paypal which I do not have so paid WU.
Disappointed it gives the decent people a bad name.

Since: Nov 13

Carson City, NV

#13 Dec 13, 2013
RO59O8 wrote:
LOL that trans-bromadol.com site is having a "Black Friday" sale till tomorrow I guess. I said it was expensive a few days ago but they are selling grams now for a little over $60. I figures the hell with it though and bought 5g for $262. They accept paypal too so Im not as worried about sending that much.
hey, did you get the trans-bromadol? how'd it work out for you? im thinkin bout orderin some.
Real Deal

Rochester, NY

#15 Dec 22, 2013
I have large quantity REAL bromadol contact me at tipsykangaroo at gmail dot com
curious

Lewiston, ME

#22 Feb 24, 2014
Is there any real sites to buy small quantities of bromadol?
Serious Supplier

Grand Rapids, MI

#24 May 15, 2014
We import bromadol from mainland China is prepackaged in 1 gram units will not open to make smaller quantities is too potent to play with extreme caution required, if interested contact Yangzhaoupharmatech at gmail.com
JonY

UK

#26 May 20, 2014
Real Deal wrote:
I have large quantity REAL bromadol contact me at tipsykangaroo at gmail dot com
Can u give me price on small quantity initially. Either 500mg or a gram max, until i know u are legit. Cheers
Steve

Lubbock, TX

#29 Jun 10, 2014
2cimdma wrote:
I would like to make an order, although I was wondering what ratios you are using in regards to the adulterants.
joe

Monroe, NC

#30 Jun 16, 2014
Any u guys still alive.
joe

Monroe, NC

#31 Jun 16, 2014
Idk about these sites but I know of a tryed & true site
Nikki

Dallas, TX

#32 Jun 18, 2014
joe wrote:
Idk about these sites but I know of a tryed & true site
What site do you know of that is tryed and true? I am interested....
brainiac

Austin, TX

#35 Jul 19, 2014
Serious Supplier wrote:
We import bromadol from mainland China is prepackaged in 1 gram units will not open to make smaller quantities is too potent to play with extreme caution required, if interested contact Yangzhaoupharmatech at gmail.com
Bromadol has great potential as a chemical weapon much more potent than nerve gas. If you are trying to order it in multigraam quantitities I suspect you will attract the attention of anti-terrorist authorities and justly so. I suggest you play around with something else. One tiny little speck of this stuff on your skin will kill you within 5 minutes. Trying to handle it without special equipment and training is suicidal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss (Jun '06) 19 min jazzyjas 4,710
News a oeIf you ignore it can spread and it can caus... 1 hr headerstohell 1
News Raleigh Eye Center To Give Away Free LASIK (Apr '13) 2 hr jstrong196 3
Should My Whole Household be Gluten-Free? 2 hr Cooking2Thrive 1
News Knee Replacements with DePuy (Feb '10) 2 hr mark m 97
News House adopts compromise GOP budget targeting 'O... 2 hr goonsquad 20
News A horrifying reminder of what life without vacc... 4 hr tom wingo 2
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) May 2 Cyn 6,282
More from around the web