Vaccination debate continues in Vancouver

Mar 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Georgia Straight

Vaccine Summit Vancouver 2013 on Tuesday at SFU Harbour Centre promises-according to the Vaccine Resistance Movement website-to hear testimonies from parents who believe that their children have been injured by inoculations, as well as presentations by unnamed "researchers" and "experts". The symposium follows the publication last month in the ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Adolf Marshak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Watch out for the Hillel JDL wolfpack stalkers with FL Tags RNJ46 , 668 PCK , BAL Y35 ,243 PIE and 244 PIE ........... See ATTACK OF THE ZIO-THEOCRATS by Wolf Blitzer , Paul Wolfowitz , rICHARD Perle , dick cheney , Eliot Abrams and Oinkly Mascari.
Vaccine Dangers

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Adolf Marshak wrote:
Watch out for the Hillel JDL wolfpack stalkers with FL Tags RNJ46 , 668 PCK , BAL Y35 ,243 PIE and 244 PIE .......... See ATTACK OF THE ZIO-THEOCRATS by Wolf Blitzer , Paul Wolfowitz , rICHARD Perle , dick cheney , Eliot Abrams and Oinkly Mascari.
Why are you posting garbage on here?
Vaccine Dangers

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Awesome story with great comment section. More truth about the crimes caused by vaccine makers.
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

15 studies from PUBMED indicating a link between vaccines and autism http://www.regardingcaroline.com/pubmed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Health Forum right now

Search the Health Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised vi... 54 min Dajokerman 22
Romney, GOP Pledge to Repeal Health Law (Jun '12) 1 hr swedenforever 12
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 2 hr ric99 188
Help! How do I stop smoking pot? (Oct '12) 2 hr yom 75
Alicia Silverstone's Son Has 'Never Had a Drop ... 2 hr Smith 1
Medical use of drugs has value; recreational us... 3 hr Brown fingers and teeth 5
For a good, cheaper cigar, head to Wisconsin; M... 3 hr Brown fingers and teeth 60
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 16 hr Elise Gingrich 5,678
What does a low blood platelet count mean? (Jun '07) Wed Brenda 843
•••
•••
•••
•••