Black Women Battle Increasing Rate of...

Black Women Battle Increasing Rate of HIV

There are 97 comments on the EDGE story from Nov 26, 2013, titled Black Women Battle Increasing Rate of HIV. In it, EDGE reports that:

On a World AIDS Day over five years ago, Tambusi Green had planned to donate blood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#78 Nov 29, 2013
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>BW are known for sleeping around with different men sometimes in the same night after going clubbing as their 5 illegitimate children are at grandma's. No wonder they have such high rates of HIV. Also, BW sleep around with the same small group of men (thugs, criminals, etc) while us sophisticated BM don't want anything to do with you.

Here is a hint, maybe close your damn legs for a change?? You know, you already have multiple kids by multiple men, but yet, we find so many BW still playing the game.

You bw don't take responsibility for your own actions. No one controls your vjay but yourselves, stop blaming others for your high HIV rates.

We also know you BW sleep around with WM raw. That is another one of your problems with HIV.
HIV is mainly passed from homosexual men engaging in homosexual acts.
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#79 Nov 30, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
HIV is mainly passed from homosexual men engaging in homosexual acts.
No it's not!

this has been shown to be false and a lie BW have propagated about BM. In fact, the lead author regarding this issue from the CDC has made it clear that the high HIV rates in BW isn't from homosexual (or DL like you BW call it) men having sex with women.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#80 Nov 30, 2013
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not!

this has been shown to be false and a lie BW have propagated about BM. In fact, the lead author regarding this issue from the CDC has made it clear that the high HIV rates in BW isn't from homosexual (or DL like you BW call it) men having sex with women.
Well the CDC states new infections among black women went down 21% and increased for males engaging in reprobate behavior.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/2012...

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#81 Nov 30, 2013
BM Moving On wrote:

What do you yourself call a man who engages in homosexual behavior even though he's married to a woman?

I call him a homosexual or bisexual who is obviously an adulterer. I don't use the term DL, so no need to use a generalization.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#82 Nov 30, 2013
BM Moving On wrote:

HIV in black men is spread most often through (in this order):

Not using a condom or other protection when having sex with a man who is infected with HIV.

Sharing injection drug needles or syringes with someone who is infected with HIV

Not using a condom or other protection when having sex with a woman who is infected with HIV.

~~~

HIV in black women is spread most often through (in this order):

Not using a condom or other protection when having sex with a man who is infected with HIV.

Sharing injection drug needles or syringes with someone who is infected with HIV.

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/hiv-aids...
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#84 Nov 30, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the CDC states new infections among black women went down 21% and increased for males engaging in reprobate behavior.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/2012...
Once again, BW getting HIV isn't from homosexual/bisexual BM!

Do you understand?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#85 Nov 30, 2013
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, BW getting HIV isn't from homosexual/bisexual BM!

Do you understand?
I understand what's being conveyed in this informative link below.

-------

Sharing injection drug needles or syringes with someone who is infected with HIV

Not using a condom or other protection when having sex with a woman who is infected with HIV.

~~~

Sharing injection drug needles or syringes with someone who is infected with HIV.

KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#87 Nov 30, 2013
Facts wrote:
The only way for black women to truly battle HIV is by completely staying away from black men. American black men have double the amount of HIV that American black women have according to stats, even though there's more black women in America than black men.
Is it a coincidence that black American men are also the most incarcerated men in America? Black men are catching HIV in prison, participating in gay sex with men, and spreading HIV to black women.
For those unfortunate bw who are contracting Aids ..this phenomena didn't occur until the movement(Illumati cult war againsts blks men)those bw are allowed to only screw men within a circle that circle included homo wht men and freaks of all kinds ..it does not include bm and than you had the rise of Aids in bw not before..bw had to get aids from an outside source sense in did not have aids before the movement idiot..the DNA that would prove this would never be made public ..it would show the conspiracy that exist in the U.S. against the blks and the thugs particapition ...
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#88 Nov 30, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what's being conveyed in this informative link below.
-------
~~~
I don't see anywhere where it says homosexual/bisexual BM are infecting BW with HIV.

Nice try.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#89 Nov 30, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>For those unfortunate bw who are contracting Aids ..this phenomena didn't occur until the movement(Illumati cult war againsts blks men)those bw are allowed to only screw men within a circle that circle included homo wht men and freaks of all kinds ..it does not include bm and than you had the rise of Aids in bw not before..bw had to get aids from an outside source sense in did not have aids before the movement idiot..the DNA that would prove this would never be made public ..it would show the conspiracy that exist in the U.S. against the blks and the thugs particapition ...
Always blaming whitey.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#92 Dec 1, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
BW in America are being humiliated by the same men they praise while hating on BM. BW in America need to be waned that it wont stop until they finish you up. So stop worrying about WM who will never want you and start worrying about your health.
"BW in America need to be waned"?Well God made BW for BM, so we will worry about our relationships with BM.

if you have such a negative opinion of BW wanting BM you need to speak to God about that. cause BM are who we desire and need.

Put your trust in God & not the white media. This HIV lie about black women is white media bullshit.

The only way whitey inbreds can FAKE superiority is to continue to bash black women because they know their white women are promiscuous TRASH. They have to keep bashing black women to take the focus off the fact that white women are just NASTY as hell.

I have never seen so much white trash sickening disgusting degenerates of white women on the face of the earth as there are now & they keep up this pretend game that white people are less of everything that is bad & more of everything that is good...

Do white people think the world is blind to them 7 what they do

Well as long as they can brainwash idiots with the media, they will continue.

There is not a day that I go out of my house that I don't see a trashy white woman.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#93 Dec 1, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Always blaming whitey.
Why do you have a picture of a black man on your profile white inbred?

Black people aren't always blaming whitey. White people are just always spewing lies so we have to address them.

Whitey has his nose in all this black bashing propaganda, so thats why blacks always mention him.
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#96 Dec 1, 2013
I love the apes who have decided that everything negative about blacks is just lies. lol

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#97 Dec 1, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
"BW in America need to be waned"?Well God made BW for BM, so we will worry about our relationships with BM.
if you have such a negative opinion of BW wanting BM you need to speak to God about that. cause BM are who we desire and need.
Put your trust in God & not the white media. This HIV lie about black women is white media bullshit.
The only way whitey inbreds can FAKE superiority is to continue to bash black women because they know their white women are promiscuous TRASH. They have to keep bashing black women to take the focus off the fact that white women are just NASTY as hell.
I have never seen so much white trash sickening disgusting degenerates of white women on the face of the earth as there are now & they keep up this pretend game that white people are less of everything that is bad & more of everything that is good...
Do white people think the world is blind to them 7 what they do
Well as long as they can brainwash idiots with the media, they will continue.
There is not a day that I go out of my house that I don't see a trashy white woman.
I know it's white media propaganda to humiliate BW that's what I said. But just because I agree there doesn't mean I will make excuses for blacks killing themselves.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#98 Dec 1, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Now that you have educated us to how HIV is spread amongst black people.

Now educate us to how HIV is spread amongst white people.

As I recall white people were dropping like flies in the 80's of Aids before blacks were even mentioned to have it. Now all of a sudden black women are the most infected.

White Devils are also injecting poor black people with the virus. Here & in Africa. You people are at the ROOT of everything EVIL that excist in this world.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#100 Dec 1, 2013
Im_Every-one_But_You wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you live in the ghetto, dopey.
Even if I did live in the ghetto. I would not be confined to my neighborhood 24/7. & EVERYONE that live in poor neighborhoods aren't trash, they're just poor. Do you think everyone making minimum wage is trash & everyone making 100,000 & up are excluded from being trash? There are trashy white women EVERYWHERE from every class.

At my work. White women are always flirting with the black men in front of us. They embarrass themselves. I just wanna say, "bitch don't you see all those male peckerwoods over there? Bitch Get our desperate trashy ass away from our table".

There was this one white woman after this black guy 2 years ago & he had no interest in her. She would not leave him alone. He hesitated to report her because black people can't win in confrontations with whites. He was so nice.

She accused him of harrassing her because he kept rejecting her. Everybody even the white & no english speaking mexicans coworkers reported she would follow him around all on his floor stalking him, when she was supposed to be working. & that she was lying. They even had video to show her always in his face. During lunch & everything

Management knew that man wasn't bothering that woman. They fired him. She thought she was the shit & got back at him for rejecting her. Then they fired her 1 week later.

You keep up this bullshit that ONLY poor people are trash. You are living in the land of make believe. Thats where you inbreds reside. You can't deal with reality very well.
Michelle

Houston, TX

#101 Dec 1, 2013
^^^

"table" meaning during lunch break.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#102 Dec 1, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>Now that you have educated us to how HIV is spread amongst black people.

Now educate us to how HIV is spread amongst white people.

As I recall white people were dropping like flies in the 80's of Aids before blacks were even mentioned to have it. Now all of a sudden black women are the most infected.

White Devils are also injecting poor black people with the virus. Here & in Africa. You people are at the ROOT of everything EVIL that excist in this world.
I'm not white and secondly this is the African American forum hence the reason why I posted the link. Please let go of your prejudice towards others.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#103 Dec 1, 2013
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see anywhere where it says homosexual/bisexual BM are infecting BW with HIV.

Nice try.

It seems the most common way for them to get it is via sexual relations with a man who is infected.

Now anyone can use deduction as to the number 1 reason how men contact HIV. Care to make a wager?
Michelle

Houston, TX

#104 Dec 1, 2013
Im_Every-one_But_You wrote:
<quoted text>Infected blacks rape them.
Next question,....dopey?
Black people don't go around raping white people you imbecile.

They use to tell that same LIE during the 19'th century. White men rape white women dumbass then blame black men.

You disgusting male inbreds raped black women for 400 years & you love to pretend black men want to rape white women.

back in slavery days, the white mistresses use to mess with the black slaves men & have them whipped if the refused to have sex with them.

Why don't you PERFECT people ever wanna be with each other? You have such fascination with fucking your way through all of Gods Races & ethnicities and animal kingdom. You're just NASTY AS HELL.

A black man can get a white woman anytime anywhere. A white woman will fuck anything why would anybody need to rape her?

Also the justice system will lie to put black men away to close a case on a female inbred they don't want to waste taxpayers money & time on.

Would your DUMBASS look at all the cases in history & just recently, where black men have been accused of raping female inbreds. then They were let go because the white bitch admitted she lied or it was proved they lied or dna.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 3 hr Help me_911 7,173
News Living With Multiple Sclerosis, Author Anthony ... 4 hr Cerebral 2
News Free travel vaccinations and gluten-free foods ... 5 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Unvaccinated adults lead to higher costs for al... 14 hr Ronald 2
Not getting a diagnosis 16 hr Irishdancer3075 1
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Mon Mrs Kent 268
Gay guys in illinois (Jun '16) Mon Hotathelte69 28
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sun Embarrassebydoctor 153
More from around the web