Cigar lovers get fired up as FDA prep...

Cigar lovers get fired up as FDA prepares to announce new restrictions

There are 1 comment on the Bangor Daily News story from Mar 24, 2013, titled Cigar lovers get fired up as FDA prepares to announce new restrictions. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

Nearly four years after it began regulating cigarettes, the Food and Drug Administration is poised to extend its reach to a broader range of tobacco products.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

HumanSpirit

Interlachen, FL

#1 Mar 24, 2013
I would think the regulation of the Statin and psychotropic, anti-depressant drugs would be of more important considering the deaths and violence created along with Alzheimer and dementia. The FDA may want to look into vaccines too unless of course there is a preference to pharmaceutical industries.

/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) 3 hr thenose 171
News What is a urologist? What do urologists do? (Dec '14) 3 hr thenose 35
News Editorial: Raise Californiaa s tobacco tax, reg... 5 hr informer 2
News U.S. smoking rate falls to 15 percent 6 hr Cough Cough Hack OMG 7
News Raising pay can reduce smoking rates 6 hr informer 2
News How Autistic People Helped Shape the Modern World 6 hr friend 16
News Becoming a Dentist (Jan '13) 10 hr jstrong196 66
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 20 hr leticia 6,472
More from around the web