Senate confirms former nurse to run M...

Senate confirms former nurse to run Medicare

There are 1 comment on the FOX23 story from May 15, 2013, titled Senate confirms former nurse to run Medicare. In it, FOX23 reports that:

The Senate has confirmed a former nurse to run Medicare and other government health insurance programs with a combined budget that surpasses the Pentagon's. Marilyn Tavenner's confirmation Wednesday puts her in charge of Medicare, Medicaid, children's health insurance and the rollout of President Barack Obama's health care law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX23.

Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#2 May 17, 2013
The headline forgot to mention that she was also a health care company executive! More corporate influence! A for profit health care system is amoral at best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mums sick of kids' illnesses - 18 times a year 53 min Enzo49 30
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 3 hr Anonymous 230
Proactive Allergic Reaction (Apr '12) 5 hr DeannaPaiger97 44
News Why American Researchers Want To Use Cuba's Can... (May '15) 6 hr Francis Drake 41
News Bernie Sanders's claim that '36,000 people will... 8 hr Democrats R LIARS 36
bath in hospital 9 hr kirton 1
school medical 10 hr kirton 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 11 hr chilledice67 7,078
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 12 hr Well-Endowed 132
More from around the web