Hercules Biotin: this product supplements the daily diet by providing the nutrients necessary for cell growth, fatty acid production and improved metabolic reactions. Biotin is also recognized for promoting blood sugar stability and is an important component of nutritional health. When used daily, Biotin is a key component in maintaining healthy blood sugar and has been linked to cosmetic benefits such as reducing hair loss and repairing brittle nails.*
Biotin Vegetarian Capsules:
• Part of the vitamin B Complex vitamins
• Biotin name is taken from the Greek word "Bios" meaning "life"
• Promotes healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
• Supports proper metabolism
Malnutrition, vitamin deficiency, lack of moisture and absence of nail care are some of the leading causes for cracked and brittle nails. Certain circulatory and respiratory problems can also make the nails crack easily. The other possible causes of this condition include prolonged exposure to harsh chemicals, such as dish wash cleaners. Gardening can also make your nails dirty and remove the protective barrier of your nails. Healing brittle nails is vital, because nails are considered a symbol of good health and hygiene. Follow the tips given in the article and learn how to heal brittle and cracked nails
Cures For Brittle & Cracked Nails
• Studies reveal that brittle nails are mainly the result of lack of moisture. Hydrating your body will prove beneficial for you, if you are concerned about healing cracked and brittle nails. Drink plenty of clear fluids, especially water, every day. At the same time, avoid sugary drinks, because the sugar content in them tends to make the nails more brittle and hinders the healing process as well.
• An effective way to heal brittle and cracked nails is to use vegetable oil. Dip a cotton swab in vegetable oil. Now, rub the soaked cotton swab on the top and underside of your finger and toe nails. Massage your nails gently, for about five minutes. If you do this three or four times a day, the much-needed moisture will be restored to the nails.
• For brittle and cracked nails, you can also make use of a solution made by combining one tbsp salt with one quart water. Dip your finger/toe nails in the solution, for about 30 minutes. Rinse your nails thereafter, with clean water. Dry your hands/toes. Repeat the process twice a day.
• Do not forget to apply a hand moisturizer after cleaning your house or washing dishes, rather every activity in which your fingernails are exposed to water for a long time. It applies to the toenails as well. Use a body moisturizer for the toes.
• Lack of calcium in your diet is one of the leading causes of brittle and cracked nails. So, it is advisable to include calcium-rich food in your diet, such as celery and broccoli. They can be eaten cooked, semi-cooked as well as raw. Another rich source of calcium is almond. Chew five to six almonds,(soaked in water overnight), every day.