Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme...

Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court

There are 21278 comments on the Business First of Columbus story from Apr 8, 2011, titled Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court. In it, Business First of Columbus reports that:

The Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to hear a Columbus-based case that challenges the constitutionality of the state's indoor smoking ban, the Dayton Daily News reports .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business First of Columbus.

Hmmm

Las Cruces, NM

#23850 Jun 6, 2012
I DO NOT SMOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not live in fear of inhaling hot, toxic gasses. I have the law on my side in the form of bans. Speaking of a plastic bubble- maybe YOU could get one so that you could smoke in public. Better yet, get a spacesuit. That way you can sit at a bar, smoke, and still keep ALL of the smoke yourself. If you also wore an extra large depends, you would not have to get up from the bar (since you are obviously too LAZY to walk 20 feet to have a smoke) and because you are wearing that spacesuit, no one would smell you when you sh!t your pants.
Your reply says I hit a nerve.
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#23851 Jun 6, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Your reply says I hit a nerve.
No. It says you've been owned.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23852 Jun 6, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Your reply says I hit a nerve.
Actually, no you did not hit a nerve. I think it is humorous when I go to the store in the rain and all the stupid smoker employees are standing under an umbrella, getting cold and wet while they "enjoy" their smokes. It does me good to see smokers have to go an entire game at Neyland Stadium (UT, Knoxville), especially if the game has to go to overtime since you cannot smoke in the stadium and you cannot come back in if you leave to have a smoke. I truly enjoy going out to dinner, seeing the smokers huddled outside while I go in and do not have to be asked "Smoking or non". You see, smoking a cigarette indoors is sort of like peeing in a pool. EVERYONE gets to share, even those who did not pee. Because there are smoking bans, I do not have to run into smokers. Unlike you, an addict in every sense, my day is NOT disrupted by not being able to smoke. I enjoy my day and do not have to worry about protection since it is already there.

So, enjoy what you think is a "victory" and go have a smoke. Just don't exhale.
Hmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#23853 Jun 6, 2012
I DO NOT SMOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no you did not hit a nerve. I think it is humorous when I go to the store in the rain and all the stupid smoker employees are standing under an umbrella, getting cold and wet while they "enjoy" their smokes. It does me good to see smokers have to go an entire game at Neyland Stadium (UT, Knoxville), especially if the game has to go to overtime since you cannot smoke in the stadium and you cannot come back in if you leave to have a smoke. I truly enjoy going out to dinner, seeing the smokers huddled outside while I go in and do not have to be asked "Smoking or non". You see, smoking a cigarette indoors is sort of like peeing in a pool. EVERYONE gets to share, even those who did not pee. Because there are smoking bans, I do not have to run into smokers. Unlike you, an addict in every sense, my day is NOT disrupted by not being able to smoke. I enjoy my day and do not have to worry about protection since it is already there.
So, enjoy what you think is a "victory" and go have a smoke. Just don't exhale.
Sorry, but I do not smoke. I do enjoy seeing you constantly getting your dander up. Now bring on some more of your third-grade bathroom comments.
Hmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#23854 Jun 6, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>No. It says you've been owned.
The IRS may own me, but idiots like you and I Do Not Smoke don't own anything and that includes a sense of humor.

Location hidden

#23855 Jun 6, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but I do not smoke. I do enjoy seeing you constantly getting your dander up. Now bring on some more of your third-grade bathroom comments.
You admit openly that you are a troll. You come here because you have some sort of inferiority complex and you want to feel superior, even if just for a moment, to someone you will never meet and who really does not care whether you live or die.

Go ahead and respond to this post. THAT should make you feel superior enough give you a HUGE boner, which should keep you busy for at least five minutes or so.
Hugh Jass

Nashville, TN

#23856 Jun 6, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS may own me, but idiots like you and I Do Not Smoke don't own anything and that includes a sense of humor.
Too bad they don't own you. Isn't there a tax write-off for owning losers?
Hmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#23857 Jun 6, 2012
I DO NOT SMOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
You admit openly that you are a troll. You come here because you have some sort of inferiority complex and you want to feel superior, even if just for a moment, to someone you will never meet and who really does not care whether you live or die.
Go ahead and respond to this post. THAT should make you feel superior enough give you a HUGE boner, which should keep you busy for at least five minutes or so.
Thanks for the psychoanalysis. Any chance that you have analyzed your complex? It breaks my heart that I will never meet you because I've never met anyone so anally retentive.
Hmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#23858 Jun 6, 2012
Hugh Jass wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad they don't own you. Isn't there a tax write-off for owning losers?
Why would a know-it-all like yourself ever need to ask a question?

Location hidden

#23859 Jun 6, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the psychoanalysis. Any chance that you have analyzed your complex? It breaks my heart that I will never meet you because I've never met anyone so anally retentive.
I KNEW your superiority complex would not allow you to pass up responding to my post.

Don't you feel superior now?

I hope that you at least washed your hands before you got back on the computer.
Hmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#23860 Jun 6, 2012
I DO NOT SMOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNEW your superiority complex would not allow you to pass up responding to my post.
Don't you feel superior now?
I hope that you at least washed your hands before you got back on the computer.
Have you had anyone check your computer for that CAPS lock problem? Your constant bathroom humor suggests you are a pervert and there is a name for that kind of complex also.

P.S. The real question is why you are responding to a troll. Do you not know that trolls will jerk your chain and get you to divulge your real self?

Location hidden

#23861 Jun 6, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Have you had anyone check your computer for that CAPS lock problem? Your constant bathroom humor suggests you are a pervert and there is a name for that kind of complex also.
P.S. The real question is why you are responding to a troll. Do you not know that trolls will jerk your chain and get you to divulge your real self?
There is very little that you actually know about me. I am very private as to what I post, what I refer to, ect. I am as generic as possible. Can't be too careful with nutjobs like Azmac around.
Azmac is an Alcoholic

Avon, OH

#23862 Jun 6, 2012
Miss Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
We are in worst shape than what the government is telling you. I expect to see this country hit bottom any time now. WW3 could start any day now. When it does all these young antis will be drafted along with all the other young people. Much today to prepare for. I can say most people will be surprised at how bad things will get, even the ones preparing. I see much bloodshed coming to our country soon. Love to be wrong but history says it is going to happen.
Form groups of people you can trust to help defend what you have.
Here is a person who survived when the SHTF in his country
http://shtfschool.com/
Whatever NostraDUMBASS.
Azmac is an Alcoholic

Avon, OH

#23863 Jun 6, 2012
I DO NOT SMOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly one sick puppy. It must be sad living in so much fear that you piss your pants every time someone knocks on the door. It is a shame how old age robs some people of their sanity. Thankfully you are at the end of your life and will not have to endure this much longer.
AMEN!!!
azmac

Bullhead City, AZ

#23865 Jun 7, 2012
Azmac is an Alcoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!!
All jerry knows id insults and lies. He hates the constitution. He hates freedom as all he supports Is against the constitution and freedom. He will come back with more lies and insults but can not prove me wrong. All he has is insults and lies. He is a very poor excuse of a human being and his posts show that. People like Jerry deserve what is coming. They will have no gripe coming as they have helped make it happen.
HowzBoutDat

Clarksville, MD

#23866 Jun 7, 2012
Jerry 62 is addicted to MALE CRACK.
Jerry

Avon, OH

#23867 Jun 7, 2012
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
All jerry knows id insults and lies. He hates the constitution. He hates freedom as all he supports Is against the constitution and freedom. He will come back with more lies and insults but can not prove me wrong. All he has is insults and lies. He is a very poor excuse of a human being and his posts show that. People like Jerry deserve what is coming. They will have no gripe coming as they have helped make it happen.
Wrong screwball!! I hate that b!tch you called mom for giving birth to a low life cork sucker like you. I was in Nam!! Never said I was there!! Here is a list of places closed because of the ban!! Funny how now that you are getting sued from places on the list, you keep your big mouth shut, isnt it AssMac. Tell me about the places if you have any balls left. Cmon Mr. Big Mouth. You are nothing but a low life SCUMBAG peice of sheet. Why does your MySpace profile say you are single? Would that be another lie on your part? You are scum. Trailer park trash has more class than you do. Arizona cow flop. You drive Jap crap and post pics of un upside down american flag, and you say **I** hate the constitution? I will spit in your face maggot! I called the dog pound... They will be by to pick Nancy up later.
Jerry

Avon, OH

#23868 Jun 7, 2012
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another alcoholic rage from a drug addicted, alcoholic jackass.
azmac

Bullhead City, AZ

#23869 Jun 7, 2012
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong screwball!! I hate that b!tch you called mom for giving birth to a low life cork sucker like you. I was in Nam!! Never said I was there!! Here is a list of places closed because of the ban!! Funny how now that you are getting sued from places on the list, you keep your big mouth shut, isnt it AssMac. Tell me about the places if you have any balls left. Cmon Mr. Big Mouth. You are nothing but a low life SCUMBAG peice of sheet. Why does your MySpace profile say you are single? Would that be another lie on your part? You are scum. Trailer park trash has more class than you do. Arizona cow flop. You drive Jap crap and post pics of un upside down american flag, and you say **I** hate the constitution? I will spit in your face maggot! I called the dog pound... They will be by to pick Nancy up later.
You did exactly what I said you would do. Lie and insult.All you know how to do. What a low life. You are doing a great job of killing your side's creditability as no one likes liars and people who go around insulting. Keep up the good work. You do not even have enough sense to quit after you have been told.
Your posts do say you hate the constitution as all you support is aginst the constitution and what the founders created. You have yet after 2 years not shown where the constitution or our founders support your side. I have shown you where they support my side of property rights that you have helped destroy. Yes you hate the constitution and freedom. You hate America as American is about the constitution and freedom. You should move to Russia or China, they support your side of no freedom and no property rights.
Now you can come back with more insults and lies.
AssMac blows Donkeys

Avon, OH

#23873 Jun 9, 2012
YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!

AssMac is on SUICIDE WATCH!!!

http://www.newsonjapan.com/html/newsdesk/arti...

How can it be?? Even his own COUNTRY turned against him! Oh well... Looks like he will be getting a Yugo now!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seven Lakes Residents Pull Together for Local P... 4 hr EDsan 1
News WND Anti-Vaxxer Promotion Update 4 hr friend 4
News Drug used in dementia carries kidney risk (Aug '14) 5 hr PFfff 5
I had a tubal ligation 15 yrs ago 5 hr PFfff 2
News Forum Post: "Shortness of Breath Due to Hiatal ... (Feb '08) 5 hr PFfff 252
News Sex life leaving a bad taste in your mouth? (Mar '13) 6 hr Enjo 23
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 10 hr Rhonda Tullier 196
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sun Healthy555 Eddie 92
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Jul 22 Bobby 6,879
More from around the web