Smoking ban to go before Ohio Supreme Court

Apr 8, 2011 Full story: Business First of Columbus 21,294

The Ohio Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to hear a Columbus-based case that challenges the constitutionality of the state's indoor smoking ban, the Dayton Daily News reports .

Full Story
No Smoking Sign

Fort Collins, CO

#23648 May 25, 2012
frisky wrote:
<quoted text>well , you may think so, but at least I am not a trouble making lying two faced, nosey ass like you.
go sleep it off, you old cow.
azmac

Kykotsmovi Village, AZ

#23649 May 25, 2012
Azmac sucks big peckers wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying sack of donkey chit!! You have NEVER ONCE answered the questions I posed to you about your FRAUDULENT list of places you CLAIMED were closed because of the ban.
I guess when your mom was beatch slapped so many times when she wass pregnant, it caused brain damage to you. That, and the fact that your dad and your uncle are the same person really expalins a lot about how much of a JACKASS you are. You make me sick. You are the reason this country is in the shape it is in. I am telling you exactly what I told your cheap ass mom when I was done with her..... Not right away, but when you get a chance, Go F yourself!!
Since I have been on here I support property rights. You keep changing the subject. Try answering my question. Show me where what you support our founders support. They do not so that makes you a destructive person to our freedom.
Cities being destroyed, 100 million people without jobs, many you people helped put out of work. We are now a police state. Our police are now under federal rule. When police are under the federal rule they are no different that Hitler's Gestapo. You can be arrested and jailed forever or killed with no trial. Maybe they will just take all you own an put you in a work camp. these are now laws in our once free country. This is what you people support. They are now arming drones to fly over our country to watch what you do. Only tear gas and rubber bullets for now. Homeland security has now bought 450 million bullets to keep the people under control. This country has been declared a battleground. You are now the enemy and this is what you helped make happen. All in the news if you would bother to look. Laws that should never exist in this country. My look what happens when property rights disappear. You are now a slave to the government, you can do very little without the government's permission.
No Smoking Sign

Fort Collins, CO

#23650 May 25, 2012
azmac wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I have been on here I support property rights. You keep changing the subject. Try answering my question. Show me where what you support our founders support. They do not so that makes you a destructive person to our freedom.
Cities being destroyed, 100 million people without jobs, many you people helped put out of work. We are now a police state. Our police are now under federal rule. When police are under the federal rule they are no different that Hitler's Gestapo. You can be arrested and jailed forever or killed with no trial. Maybe they will just take all you own an put you in a work camp. these are now laws in our once free country. This is what you people support. They are now arming drones to fly over our country to watch what you do. Only tear gas and rubber bullets for now. Homeland security has now bought 450 million bullets to keep the people under control. This country has been declared a battleground. You are now the enemy and this is what you helped make happen. All in the news if you would bother to look. Laws that should never exist in this country. My look what happens when property rights disappear. You are now a slave to the government, you can do very little without the government's permission.
well, you see - that's your problem right there - this is a smoking ban forum - not a forum for paranoid libertarians who see a conspiracy theory in every article they read printed by neo-nazi fascists who are using scare tactics to turn otherwise normal red-blooded americans into quivering piles of anti-political hallucinatory gun-toting schizophrenics. you need to get out more.
azmac

Kykotsmovi Village, AZ

#23651 May 25, 2012
California tops states in teen unemployment
http://www.theunion.com/article/20120522/NEWS...
The gangs are hiring. This should give the gangs more members. More crime. Gangs are now becoming the biggest employers for the young people.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#23654 May 25, 2012
frisky wrote:
I said I was bar60
I knew her nonsense smelled familiar....
Just me -

Los Angeles, CA

#23655 May 25, 2012
That's very generous of you to offer to host her on your ranch.
No Smoking Sign wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a truly disturbed person and i think you should consider checking into a psychiatric ward for as long as they'll have you. you are so consumed with jealousy and hatred that you can't even conceive of someone having a marvelous, happy and fulfilling life. I'm living my dream. My horses are utilized in the most honorable ways and assist in the rehabilitation and treatment of chronically ill and terminally ill children. We're tripling the number of horses we have within the next month, as soon as the new stables are ready. We'll be operating a camp for disabled and underprivileged children from all over the country, even payiing for their airfare. you have no idea how marvelous my life is - i pity you and just to prove what my life is like, I invite you to colorado to spend some time on my ranch and see what it's like to have a real life. of course, this is all lost on you, and i'm not surprised. you must have a miserable lonely existence and you are probably eager for your own demise - and look, i didn't use a single cuss - can you do the same? oh, and if you do decide to come - there will be no smoking and you will have to bathe regularly. I don't want you stinking up my new stables.
Just me -

Los Angeles, CA

#23656 May 25, 2012
Does it irritate you when you fling crap and it isn't sent right back at you?
frisky wrote:
<quoted text>my level...please you wish you could be half the person I am....I tell you the truth but you are to stupid to see the truth....you classified yourself as being in the same category as the rest of the nonsmoking antis so that makes you dirt.
No Smoking Sign

Fort Collins, CO

#23657 May 25, 2012
frisky wrote:
<quoted text>don't flatter yourself, the only reason I get you confused with the other nonsmoking anti's that post on these threads is because all of you post the same damn nonsense....never anything interesting to say just the same old shit day in and day out......
then don't read it - go away!
Just me -

Los Angeles, CA

#23658 May 25, 2012
There certainly is that possibility that she's been abused verbally or even physically but I hope that's not the case. One thing is clear, she's one unhappy woman and could really use some help. Whatever she's trying to achieve here is absolutely getting her nowhere. Maybe it's just a distraction from what's going on in her life that she's unable to face.
No Smoking Sign wrote:
<quoted text>
she's marginally functional, intellectually speaking. I tend to pity someone like her - she has probably spent years in abusive relationships because she has no sense of self-worth or dignity. the knocking around has probably loosened up something in her head.
Just me -

Los Angeles, CA

#23659 May 25, 2012
Since she's not coming, can you host me instead? I will even help you build stalls, rake muck or whatever you need assistance with.
frisky wrote:
<quoted text>what do you do , book mark some post you think sounds good because this is almost like another post you ran by me on a previous occasion...I am really not interested in what you say or think.......I wouldn't come within 500 feet of any place you are , you have already told what a hateful tricky person you are.....how long is it going to take you to build a few extra stalls, you were talking this same crap not long ago, and it any thing you are a hired hand at a ranch some where, you do come up with some whoopers/... maybe that is your calling...writing short stories.
No Smoking Sign

Fort Collins, CO

#23660 May 25, 2012
Just me - wrote:
That's very generous of you to offer to host her on your ranch.
<quoted text>
I'm totally serious.....even if she doesn't want to come within 500 ft of me, there's plenty of space on the ranch, she can stay much further away from me - I can put her up in the Ranch Hand Residence - it's surely a damn sight better than where she is living now. Of course, her old lungs probably wouldn't be able to handle the altitude and fresh air.... and then there's the bears and mountain lions. Damn fool like her would probably get herself killed trying to find the bathroom.
No Smoking Sign

Fort Collins, CO

#23661 May 25, 2012
frisky wrote:
<quoted text>excuse me .....this is a smoking forum and not a "let's see who can cry the loudest" forum....nor is it a place for you to vent your hateful hostility towards the smokers.........get out more and leave the smokers alone.
if it were a "let's see who can cry the loudest" forum - you would win the prize!
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#23662 May 25, 2012
No Smoking Sign wrote:
if it were a "let's see who can cry the loudest" forum
That's exactly what this forum is. Smokers have been having that contest for years now.
No Smoking Sign

Fort Collins, CO

#23663 May 25, 2012
Just me - wrote:
Since she's not coming, can you host me instead? I will even help you build stalls, rake muck or whatever you need assistance with.
<quoted text>
LOL - I certainly wouldn't need to put you to work - are you a rider? Let me know if you're coming to colorado - we'll work something out. Are you the one who works in a law firm? my wife is an attorney, you'll get on great with her. This summer is rough though - June is the opening of the new stables and start of the camping program and we're gone to the east coast for all of july, to the fire island area. August is looking good, so far.
No Smoking Sign

Fort Collins, CO

#23664 May 25, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what this forum is. Smokers have been having that contest for years now.
I see your point
Just me -

Los Angeles, CA

#23665 May 25, 2012
Have you ever shown your husband your posts or are you too embarassed to do so? What on earth would he think of how much time you waste here and how much this stuff seems to matter to you?
frisky wrote:
I hear Jerry's nickname is microwave due to his man part being so tiny.
No Smoking Sign

Fort Collins, CO

#23667 May 25, 2012
frisky wrote:
<quoted text>what a shame,....again you act like you are so high and mighty but you don't have the sense to know it is rude, in bad taste,and shows a lack of manners, to invite yourself to someones home........
then there is always the possibility that someone invites you to keep from being rude and they hope and pray like hell you don't show up.
she's welcome, it's called hospitality.
ItsAFact

Frederick, MD

#23669 May 25, 2012
No Smoking Sign wrote:
<quoted text>
go sleep it off, you old cow.
Go sleep off the Old Crow you old sow.
Just me -

Los Angeles, CA

#23670 May 25, 2012
LOL.
No Smoking Sign wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn fool like her would probably get herself killed trying to find the bathroom.
Just me -

Los Angeles, CA

#23673 May 25, 2012
I love to ride but wouldn't consider myself even being close to an experienced rider and, truthfully, I haven't been on a horse for years.

Will let you know if I will be there in the future. I just returned from a trip to NY and PA. My next vacation this year will likely be to Washington and Oregon. No plans for next year yet. I'm trying to visit states I haven't visited (although WA and NY are places I've been several times). I've been to Colorado a few times but would never rule out another trip as it's so beautiful and there's still so much I haven't seen. Thanks for your offer.

Yes I'm the one who works in a law firm, lucky me ; )
No Smoking Sign wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - I certainly wouldn't need to put you to work - are you a rider? Let me know if you're coming to colorado - we'll work something out. Are you the one who works in a law firm? my wife is an attorney, you'll get on great with her. This summer is rough though - June is the opening of the new stables and start of the camping program and we're gone to the east coast for all of july, to the fire island area. August is looking good, so far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Gonorrhea Strain in Australia Resistant to ... 3 min Goats milk Australia 9
Wakefield is not a fraud - His study linking MM... 1 hr Sangelia 17
New Mexico bill would limit smoking with kids a... 1 hr Infidel 3
Vaccine pros and cons: Palmerton mother... 1 hr Unbelievable 73
Phil Robertson on Avoiding STDs: 'One Man, One ... 3 hr Eusebius Zorkan 1
Growing e-cigarette trend raises safety concerns (Jul '13) 3 hr Schmones 136
Kicking the habit: What do YOU think can help s... 6 hr Sneaky Pete 3
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 23 hr Elyy__ 6,179
More from around the web