Chiropractor Offers Free Services to ...

Chiropractor Offers Free Services to Raise Money for Haiti

There are 33 comments on the NBC29 story from Feb 15, 2014, titled Chiropractor Offers Free Services to Raise Money for Haiti. In it, NBC29 reports that:

Doctors at Prax Family Chiropractic performed adjustments and evaluations to help collect donations for the Raise the Roof Haiti team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1 Feb 17, 2014
I applaud your work and great community service.
Chiropractic is the greatest profession. We get to help thousands of people a year and make a great living doing it. Doesn't get better than that.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 17, 2014
Two quacks defrauding innocent and desperate people.

As exemplified by .....

" Dr. Jennifer Prax only treats maternity and pediatric patients. She is certified in the Webster Technique (in-utero constraint),..."

Webster, you see, was the ultimate fraud chiropractor who was in "charge" of the down town life chiropractic school clinic in Atlanta".

He came up with his bizarre and totally without research, webster technique, and bamboozled naive chiropractic students out of their hard earned money and student loans. The fact that the overwhelming majority of "breech" babies turn themselves before birth allowed this webster quack to get away with his scam. lets face it, the fact is that chiropractic students do NOT get any actual clinical experience in the area of pregnancy and birth. their clinical experience is beyond pathetic.

And don't get me started on the other quack treatments these chiropractors are doing. in the picture, he's using the "pro adjuster" to click people's spines. Fact, THERE ARE NO LEGITIMATE RESEARCH OR STUDIES THAT WOULD SUPPORT USING THAT IDIOTIC CLICKER FOR ANY CONDITION .... NONE.

BUT HERE'S YOUR CHANCE MR. CHIROPRACTOR, LINK US TO JUST ONE LEGITIMATE STUDY THAT SUPPORTS USING THE "PRO ADJUSTER" OR "THE "WEBSTER TECHNIQUE".

SICK OF THESE QUACKS.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 Feb 17, 2014
It was just a matter of time before the failure,'wisdom' chimed in with his anger and jealousy.
The idiot 'wisdom' is no MD but she lies about it--a lot. Says she's the head of some "critical care department' in a famous NY city hospital. She's lying. She's not an MD and has no license.

Oh, I had to laugh when the dumb ass said, ""And don't get me started on the other quack treatments these chropractors are doing." Uh, listen dumb ass, no one got you 'started' except your pathetic self.

Chiropractic remains the greatest profession ever. I treat and help thousands of people a year and get paid a ton of money--all cash. Doesn't get better than that!
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Feb 17, 2014
Gotta laugh at the fraud 'wisdom'. She said "And don't get me started on the other quack treatments these chiropractors are doing."
First no one other than her pathetic self got her 'started.' Second, her opinions are worthless. No one cares about her opinions. She has zero credentials--oh, other than she failed in practice. I guess that alone made her bitter.
Fact: chiropractors get great results. I know I do. Do you know the only opinions that matter? The patients. Period. They pay me cash--out of their own pocket when they get results. I do not accept dime-one of ANY third party payer. Nada. The fact that the people pay me out of their own pocket speaks volumes--and I'm talking about chiropractic. When was the last time a MD made a great living from a cash practice?
Yes, there are some exceptions. Many cosmetic surgeries are not covered by insurance. Those MD's make a fortune, in cash. They are the honest MD's. See, if people are willing pay out of their own pocket, that's how you know you're getting results.
The loser 'wisdom' stole money when she was in practice by advertising NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses) to trick patients into coming in her office. See, NOOPE scammers accept only what insurance pays and don't even bill the patient for the rest. NOOPE is a felony in ALL states. NOOPE scammers belong in jail.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Feb 17, 2014
Like I said, you had the chance to link us to some legitimate evidence to support their so-called "treatments".

You posted your usual nonsense.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Feb 18, 2014
Gotta repeat. The fraud wisdom needs to be exposed for the fraud she is.

Gotta laugh at the fraud 'wisdom'. She said "And don't get me started on the other quack treatments these chiropractors are doing."
First no one other than her pathetic self got her 'started.' Second, her opinions are worthless. No one cares about her opinions. She has zero credentials--oh, other than she failed in practice. I guess that alone made her bitter.
Fact: chiropractors get great results. I know I do. Do you know the only opinions that matter? The patients. Period. They pay me cash--out of their own pocket when they get results. I do not accept dime-one of ANY third party payer. Nada. The fact that the people pay me out of their own pocket speaks volumes--and I'm talking about chiropractic. When was the last time a MD made a great living from a cash practice?
Yes, there are some exceptions. Many cosmetic surgeries are not covered by insurance. Those MD's make a fortune, in cash. They are the honest MD's. See, if people are willing pay out of their own pocket, that's how you know you're getting results.
The loser 'wisdom' stole money when she was in practice by advertising NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses) to trick patients into coming in her office. See, NOOPE scammers accept only what insurance pays and don't even bill the patient for the rest. NOOPE is a felony in ALL states. NOOPE scammers belong in jail.
Placebo

Bradenton, FL

#7 Feb 18, 2014
Let's see now. You defraud desperate parents by performing a quack therapy (CranioSacral) on their children and then send some money to desperate people in Haiti.

Do those two cancel each other out?
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#8 Feb 18, 2014
Placebo wrote:
Let's see now. You defraud desperate parents by performing a quack therapy (CranioSacral) on their children and then send some money to desperate people in Haiti.
Do those two cancel each other out?
Right you are. Not to mention over 100,000 reported deaths (all preventable and unnecessary) from prescription drugs each year just in this country alone. But you can tell the families of the deceased that at least the drugs that killed their loved ones were scientifcally based.
http://www.alternet.org/story/147318/100,000_...

Another 150,000 deaths from prescription drugs per year in this country are never reported.

Read the article. Drug companies spend over 500 million dollars each year begging and bribing doctors to prescribe their drugs, whether the patients need them or not.

Drugs prescribed by MD's kill more people each year in this country than deaths caused by murders, and auto accidents combined.

Another 375,000 people, in this country alone, are either killed or maimed from botched or unnecessary surgeries. But it warms the hearts of the grieving families to know their loved ones died from scientific procedures.

Deaths per year from chiropractic? Zero. You do the math.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Feb 18, 2014
This quack is way too stupid to understand that "the ends don't justify the means".

And to compare the treatment of life threatening illnesses to treating strains and sprains ...... well, enuf said.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#10 Feb 18, 2014
The dumb ass wisdom wrote, "This quack is way too stupid to understand that the ends don't justify the means."
More double talk from that shyster who bilked insurance companies by advertising NOOPE (No Out Of Pocket Expenses). A felony in all states.

Oh, and tell that to the families of the 100,000 deceased people who died taking prescription drugs. Here's what you tell those bereaved families, "Don't worry about it. The loser wisdom says you're too stupid to understand that the ends don't justify the means." Enough said. What a dumb ass. What a loser.

Right you are. Not to mention over 100,000 reported deaths (all preventable and unnecessary) from prescription drugs each year just in this country alone. But you can tell the families of the deceased that at least the drugs that killed their loved ones were scientifcally based.

Another 150,000 deaths from prescription drugs per year in this country are never reported.

Read the article. Drug companies spend over 500 million dollars each year begging and bribing doctors to prescribe their drugs, whether the patients need them or not.

Drugs prescribed by MD's kill more people each year in this country than deaths caused by murders, and auto accidents combined.

Another 375,000 people, in this country alone, are either killed or maimed from botched or unnecessary surgeries. But it warms the hearts of the grieving families to know their loved ones died from scientific procedures.

Placebo

Bradenton, FL

#11 Feb 18, 2014
Do you have any anecdotal evidence for your claims? If not, got any testimonials?
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#13 Feb 19, 2014
Placebo wrote:
Do you have any anecdotal evidence for your claims? If not, got any testimonials?
The above dumb ass said, "If not, got any testimonials?"
I tried to get testimonials, but the innocent patients who were murdered by their doctors couldn't pick up the phone for some reason.

Deaths per year caused by chiropractic: Zero. You do the math.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Feb 19, 2014
We're very proud of you mr. chiropractor, "you claim to have never killed a patient while treating their strained muscles."

You're correct "placebo", these chiropractors have nothing but "testimonials" as their "evidence". They don't quite understand how real medicine requires real research. That "best practices" has become the goal and standard of care in medicine. But I digress.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#15 Feb 19, 2014
Wisdom wrote:
We're very proud of you mr. chiropractor, "you claim to have never killed a patient while treating their strained muscles."
You're correct "placebo", these chiropractors have nothing but "testimonials" as their "evidence". They don't quite understand how real medicine requires real research. That "best practices" has become the goal and standard of care in medicine. But I digress.
Wisdom is a massive dumb ass. The dumb ass said, "you claim to have never killed a patient while treating their strained muscles."
Read the article, dumb ass. Among the prescriptions that killed these innocent patients were pain relievers for mucle and joint pain.
The above dumb ass is my useful idiot.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Feb 20, 2014
Ummm, mr chiropractor, the article is about "chiropractic", and I pointed to the fraudulent "treatments" that this and thousands of other chiropractors, engage in.

Chiropractic is still bull crap and whatever problems exist in medicine, does not change that fact.

You really are one stupid chiropractor.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#17 Feb 20, 2014

Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 20, 2014
Says our resident chiropractor, "Another 150,000 deaths from prescription drugs per year in this country are never reported."

Yet YOU know about it? ha ha ha

"Deaths per year from chiropractic? Zero."

ha ha ha That's what happens when you click people with your spring loaded "activator"........N OTHING.

"But you can tell the families of the deceased that at least the drugs that killed their loved ones were scientifcally based."

Those drugs are only brought to market after hundreds of millions of dollars of research.. Perfect? No.

Chiropractic techniques which undergo rigorous research and evaluation before chiropractors use them to make outrageous claims?...... NONE

By the way, mr. chiropractor, most people who experience adverse events from medication do so because they do NOT take them as prescribed.

Its also very funny, that of all the chiropractors who have been treated in my ICU, NONE have refused their life saving medications. You see, dumb ass, in my world of health care, we deal with life threatening disease and conditions, not simple strain/sprains such that you do.

My last question to you ..... which of the commonly used critical care medications, such as dobutamine, epinephrine, dopamine, vasopressin, etc etc, do YOU, as an expertly trained chiropractor, think we should never use?

I'll be sure to pass you answer on to my colleagues.

And
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#19 Feb 20, 2014
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! The fraud wisdom said, "at my ICU" as if she's a doctor there. NOT! Listen carefully, dumb ass--You have to have an MD degree to work as a doctor in a hospital. The fraud is not an MD, let alone head of any ICU department or a critical care doctor.

Another thing the dumb ass said, "Those drugs are only borught to market after hundreds of millions of dollars of research." he he he Yeah, and $500 million of that goes into marketing--begging and bribing doctors to prescribe those "scientific meds" whether the patients need them or not.

It warms the hearts of the families knowing their loved ones died from drugs that were so well researched. The article was being kind and said only 100,000 people die a year from these drugs. Imagine attending a packed football game and looking in the stands, then imagining twice that amount being murdered by their doctors each year--in this country alone. That's a new holocaust each year. But they died in the name of good science.
Deaths from chiropractic each year? Zero.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Feb 21, 2014
Oh I see mr. chiropractor, now you, as an "expertly" trained chiropractor are claiming that MDs are "murdering" their patients.

ha ha ha Your ignorance is exactly why most MDs consider chiropractors irrelevant.
Successful Chiropractor

Buffalo Grove, IL

#21 Feb 21, 2014
An MD's opinion of me, or for that fact, of any chiropractor is worthless, especially the ones the article talks about, you know, the ones who murder their patients to the tune of 100,000 or more of them a year. Like I need their approval. Their opinion of me isn't worth a warm bucket of spit.
The only opinons that matter are those of my patients. Period. They get better through chiropractic--and they pay me--VERY well.

Thus, a repeat: Enjoy.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! The fraud wisdom said, "at my ICU" as if she's a doctor there. NOT! Listen carefully, dumb ass--You have to have an MD degree to work as a doctor in a hospital. The fraud is not an MD, let alone head of any ICU department or a critical care doctor.

Another thing the dumb ass said, "Those drugs are only borught to market after hundreds of millions of dollars of research." he he he Yeah, and $500 million of that goes into marketing--begging and bribing doctors to prescribe those "scientific meds" whether the patients need them or not.

It warms the hearts of the families knowing their loved ones died from drugs that were so well researched. The article was being kind and said only 100,000 people die a year from these drugs. Imagine attending a packed football game and looking in the stands, then imagining twice that amount being murdered by their doctors each year--in this country alone. That's a new holocaust each year. But they died in the name of good science.
Deaths from chiropractic each year? Zero.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The foods that help set the mood AND improve er... 11 min Shawn_Buz 2
News San Elizario man tests positive for West Nile 5 hr butters_ 8
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... 6 hr Susanm 16
News Penis Spray For A Better Sex Life: 'Promescent'... 8 hr Vikram 1
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... 10 hr Rod Knox 2
News Why norovirus is such a menace (Feb '14) 14 hr OP GREYLORD 61
News The Link Between Autism And Vaccine Was Complet... 16 hr friend 2
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu Mary Flores 6,909
More from around the web