New label on bedbugs proposed

New label on bedbugs proposed

There are 3 comments on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Feb 2, 2013, titled New label on bedbugs proposed. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

Bedbugs should be considered a public-health threat even though the parasites don't transmit disease, argues a group of national experts that includes Winnipeg entomologist Taz Stuart and University of Manitoba sociologist Prof.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

Skip

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Feb 2, 2013
If Theresa Oswald, the Health Minister, located in room 302 in the Legislative building, discovered that her office and the rest of the Legislature was infested with bedbugs, she might change her mind.
JTF

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Feb 3, 2013
She's not interested because she cannot develop an empire by doing so. That new empire would be developed by someone else.
NEO

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Feb 3, 2013
JTF wrote:
She's not interested because she cannot develop an empire by doing so. That new empire would be developed by someone else.
Bedbug infestation can change anybody's mind. I'd like to see her and other MLAs in session with bedbugs crawling up their legs;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 weird and crazy sex facts you may not know 3 hr Sam 5
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) 4 hr A Nonsmoker 44
News Halton Hills mayor Bonette: Thanking volunteers... 6 hr thx 2 tricky inac... 6
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... 9 hr WeTheSheeple 120
News GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away (Oct '14) 16 hr swedenforever 205
Help 20 hr Bobby 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 20 hr Bobby 6,879
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Fri Arlene 01 91
More from around the web