John McCain To Attack Vladimir Putin With Column In Pravda

There are 20 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Sep 13, 2013, titled John McCain To Attack Vladimir Putin With Column In Pravda. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Sen. John McCain is responding to Russian President Vladimir Putin's op-ed in the New York Times with a column of his own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Please put this clown McCain back in the nut house!!!
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#2 Sep 13, 2013
Well he got 770.000 from Israeli lobby of course he is all for sending your kids to war, his ol man screwed over the men of the uss liberty that israel murdered, its a family tradition to be a parasite
Term Limits Now

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2013
So, McCain thinks today's Pravda is the equivalent of the NYT?- while in reality it's the equivalent of the National Enquirer.

Just goes to show you what a clueless moron he is.
Term Limits Now

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2013
McCain is so consumed with hatred for anything Russian, that he'll stoop to the most petty attacks he can conjure up. Nothing is beneath this melon head. He probably goes to Tchaikovsky recitals just to boo and make fart noises.

Put hin in a padded room and throw away the key. He'll probably be happier there anyway.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5 Sep 14, 2013
Term Limits Now wrote:
McCain is so consumed with hatred for anything Russian, that he'll stoop to the most petty attacks he can conjure up. Nothing is beneath this melon head. He probably goes to Tchaikovsky recitals just to boo and make fart noises.
Put hin in a padded room and throw away the key. He'll probably be happier there anyway.
just to boo and make fart noises, ROFLMAO, that is funny and worse yet I got a visual of him doing it, thank you for the comic relief
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#6 Sep 14, 2013
Syrian wrote:
Please put this clown McCain back in the nut house!!!
PLEASE don,t tell me he is out.
reality check

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
just to boo and make fart noises, ROFLMAO, that is funny and worse yet I got a visual of him doing it, thank you for the comic relief
Yes, that was one of my more inspired moments, I'll admit. ;-)
reality check

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2013
By the way, Tchaikovsky was gay. I hope they're not banning him in Russia. LOL

Although, I prefer Prokoviev and Stravinsky myself.

The Rights of Spring, boy - that'll sure bring out the atavistic instincts in you. ;-)
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#9 Sep 14, 2013
Term Limits Now wrote:
McCain is so consumed with hatred for anything Russian, that he'll stoop to the most petty attacks he can conjure up. Nothing is beneath this melon head. He probably goes to Tchaikovsky recitals just to boo and make fart noises.
Put hin in a padded room and throw away the key. He'll probably be happier there anyway.
I think he'd prefer to go back to Vietnam and get even! LOL!!!
mxlplx

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2013
McCain's wife was complaining that her shoe collection has disappeared.

It turns out that McCain has been locked in his bedroom for two days, throwing shoes at Putin's poster he has hung over his bed.

His staff started worrying about him when they received a frantic call, asking that they rush down to the local Walmart and scoop up a few more shelves worth.
mxlplx

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> I think he'd prefer to go back to Vietnam and get even! LOL!!!
Did you know that he once ranted about invading Cuba, just to find that SOB interrogator that refused to salute him in Hanoi?

He's got more than a few loose widgets in the widgetworks.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#12 Sep 14, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that he once ranted about invading Cuba, just to find that SOB interrogator that refused to salute him in Hanoi?
He's got more than a few loose widgets in the widgetworks.
Wonder why the Media treat him like he is sane?they should be on the same ward.
Barry Putin

Noblesville, IN

#13 Sep 14, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> I think he'd prefer to go back to Vietnam and get even! LOL!!!
vietnam or soviet?;-000
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#14 Sep 15, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that he once ranted about invading Cuba, just to find that SOB interrogator that refused to salute him in Hanoi?
He's got more than a few loose widgets in the widgetworks.
Remember when McCain changed the lyrics to the Beach Boys song "Barbara Ann" to "Bomb Iran"? LOL!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#15 Sep 15, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Remember when McCain changed the lyrics to the Beach Boys song "Barbara Ann" to "Bomb Iran"? LOL!!!
I remember that incident,how after that could anyone take that fool for a serious Politician,as for the Clown attacking Putin it would be like being attacked by a dead Sheep.
Colorado Highway Patrol

United States

#16 Sep 15, 2013
All I could read in the headline was this:

"John McCain To Attack Vladimir Putin With Colum..."

I thought it probably read:

"John McCain To Attack Vladimir Putin With Columbine High School Hit Squad."

Does anybody know? Because we should probably know about it.
Colorado Highway Patrol

United States

#17 Sep 15, 2013
Let's all write an op-ed piece to the Phoenix Times, entitled:

"When is Arizona finally going to vote its mental case out of office?"

Then follow it up with another op-ed:

"Is it time for Arizona to change its license plate motto to: "Welcome to Arizona, The Laughing Stock State"?

;-)
Mic

Germany

#18 Sep 15, 2013
When does this McCain retire?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#19 Sep 15, 2013
Mic wrote:
When does this McCain retire?
McCain's brain "retired" long ago!
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#20 Sep 15, 2013
Mic wrote:
When does this McCain retire?
Old Warlords like McCain don't retire they just fade away,or get Blown away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House adopts compromise GOP budget targeting 'O... 46 min serfs up 15
News Study Shows No Link Between Autism And Vaccines 1 hr friend 21
News Why vaccinating our child is a good idea: Maria... 2 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Kansas smokers unhappy with proposal for cigare... 2 hr die smoker die 2
News Why Your Future Vaccination Might Not Be A Shot 2 hr VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
News Editorial: In praise of ... vaccines 2 hr VACCINES CAUSE AU... 7
News East Lancs Muslims' shock at flu 'pig vaccine' 4 hr Faith 15
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 19 hr Cyn 6,282
More from around the web