How to know if your child has a menta...

How to know if your child has a mental disorder

There are 3 comments on the Fox News story from Jul 28, 2013, titled How to know if your child has a mental disorder. In it, Fox News reports that:

You know when your kid's not feeling well physically, but would you know what to look for if he or she had a mental illness? It's a growing problem in the United States, according to a recent report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which found that one out of five children in the U.S. has been diagnosed with a mental disorder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

VACCINE NIGHTMARES

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Its the vaccines.
HappyMrsJ

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Mental disorders & vaccines? What? You do realize that Autism is not a mental disorder, right.
Vaccine Caused

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Aug 1, 2013
HappyMrsJ wrote:
Mental disorders & vaccines? What? You do realize that Autism is not a mental disorder, right.
What is it normal? Inability to talk, think, expresss oneself etc ISN'T a mental disorder? Its a mental disorder caused by vaccine injury/ side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mums sick of kids' illnesses - 18 times a year 53 min Enzo49 30
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 3 hr Anonymous 230
Proactive Allergic Reaction (Apr '12) 5 hr DeannaPaiger97 44
News Why American Researchers Want To Use Cuba's Can... (May '15) 6 hr Francis Drake 41
News Bernie Sanders's claim that '36,000 people will... 8 hr Democrats R LIARS 36
bath in hospital 9 hr kirton 1
school medical 10 hr kirton 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 11 hr chilledice67 7,078
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 12 hr Well-Endowed 132
More from around the web