Great-grandmother died during operati...

Great-grandmother died during operation inquest hears

There are 3 comments on the Croydon Guardian story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Great-grandmother died during operation inquest hears. In it, Croydon Guardian reports that:

A great-grandmother died while undergoing a hip replacement after suffering a rare reaction to the bone cement used in the procedure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Croydon Guardian.

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Most older adults are not up for a grueling major surgery because of their multiple health problems. Even though they would survive the surgery, they also need to face several complications after it. Know more about the risks of hip replacements at

Bronx, NY

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Am scheduled for hip replacement in February with Dr. Davidovitch; appreciate any comments. I live alone. how's the post operative activities?

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Surgical operations can't be without risks. Elderlies are susceptible to develop post-operative complications. Moreover, hip replacement surgeries do have severe side effects. To know more, check out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George W. Bush Credited As Father Of The Year 2 hr Ritual Habitual 3
News Economic idiocy to bankrupt California: HALF of... 3 hr o see the light 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 4 hr ariana lopez 6,607
News Why I take my daughter with me to the gynecologist (Dec '14) 6 hr pailrider 290
News Researchers urge caution in prescribing commonl... 9 hr Dr_Feelgood 2
News Foods That Make You Happy - Literally (Oct '13) 9 hr johnkennedy58 5
News Battling Depression in the LGBT Community 14 hr HumanSpirit 3
More from around the web