New Hope for 'Man on Fire Syndrome'

New Hope for 'Man on Fire Syndrome'

There are 1 comment on the KBOI-AM Boise story from Nov 13, 2012, titled New Hope for 'Man on Fire Syndrome'. In it, KBOI-AM Boise reports that:

Pamela Costa has never known a day without agonizing pain in her legs and feet. At age 11, the Seattle native was diagnosed with inherited erythromelalgia, a genetic condition that causes such severe pain and redness some call it "Man on Fire Syndrome." "Think of the feeling that you get when you come in from the cold and your hands and feet are ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBOI-AM Boise.

Anonymous

Philippines

#1 Nov 14, 2012
This is informative piece of article. This can be a part of the things we still continue to learn as nurses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 41 min Tweettiiee 7,136
News Medication For Erectile Dysfunction: How Much I... (Jan '11) 1 hr greenhealth 24
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... (May '16) 5 hr Say What 28
Anti aging face serum from magic potions beauty... 9 hr Vanessa 1
Best Whitening Toner For Face 9 hr Bernadette 1
Most Effective Skin Whitening soap can be purch... 9 hr Samuel 1
News "ICE" Facility Downtown Worries Residents (May '12) 10 hr Fed up 14
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Tue Allemanmom 263
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Mon Sandra 148
More from around the web