Sanctions taking their toll on Iranian patients

Jan 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tehran Times

TEHRAN The international sanctions imposed on Iran over its nuclear program are taking their toll on Iranian patients whose access to life-saving drugs has become severely restricted, the Guardian wrote in an article published on Sunday.

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2013

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Not a credible source. However, even if true, the solution lies in the hands of the leadership of Iran who could end the sanctions tomorrow by cooperating. Instead, those leaders care not what happens to the common folk in Iran, as long as Iran can pursue nuclear weapons and ICBMs. Put the blame where it belongs, in Tehran, and that doesn't work, throw out those leaders by revolution if necessary.
Kurt

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

these sanctions, it is evident crime against humanity.Hard crime against Iranian, innocent people.
sickofit

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
A German surely knows what a crime against humanity is, but you are wrong in this case and probably not a real German. Look to the CAUSE: nuclear weapons. The sanctions are a symptom, not a cause.
Why cant Iran have nukes we do many nations do..What right do we ahve to tell another nation what to do????? So sick of us sticking our noses in peoples business....
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Sanctions for supposed nuclear weapons that do not exist, sanctions that prevent patients from getting their medical treatment, no way Iran or any country would accept such conditions.
Iranians have my support.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ocxz wrote:
Sanctions for supposed nuclear weapons that do not exist, sanctions that prevent patients from getting their medical treatment, no way Iran or any country would accept such conditions.
Good go and live there then.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why cant Iran have nukes we do many nations do..What right do we ahve to tell another nation what to do????? So sick of us sticking our noses in peoples business....
Iran gains nuclear capability, I assure you it will be everyone's business.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ocxz wrote:
Of course they do! You support any kind of Islamic bullshit, as a fan of Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and every other nutcase Muslim theocratic movement. No one has claimed Iran has nuclear weapons, as you must know. What has been claimed is Iran is busy making the ingredients for nuclear weapons and will not comply with the actions the UN demands in order to be certain Iran is not doing what it seems to others that they are doing. IRAN is the proximate cause of its own misery, and can end it tomorrow if it so chooses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_agains... .
sickofit

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran gains nuclear capability, I assure you it will be everyone's business.
FEAR FEAR FEAR...You fear mongers would see the USA spend 50 trillion and waste millions of lives to control other nations.....SAD.
w wman uk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
FEAR FEAR FEAR...You fear mongers would see the USA spend 50 trillion and waste millions of lives to control other nations.....SAD.
To right fear nukes are for keeps when chenobyle went up there were sheep in Wales that were inedable for decades. That was a russian plant. Who supplied iran with there nuke tec russia. Most would laugh if a few arsehollas and amjad glowed in the dark but it would be also women and children affected. This is why wogs shouldnt play around with nukes. Its nealy time to take their toys away.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

w wman uk wrote:
<quoted text> To right fear nukes are for keeps when chenobyle went up there were sheep in Wales that were inedable for decades. That was a russian plant. Who supplied iran with there nuke tec russia. Most would laugh if a few arsehollas and amjad glowed in the dark but it would be also women and children affected. This is why wogs shouldnt play around with nukes. Its nealy time to take their toys away.
Sad to see that your spelling is on par with your stupidity.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

wog wman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Good go and live there then.
I'll give you the answer that fits the staleness of your comment:

Make me.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

The Iranians have the right to have nuclear energy and arsenal if they wish.
The nuclear issue is just one of the pretexts used by the successive US administrations and European consorts to curb Iran and force it to conform to a mold.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
The Iranians have the right to have nuclear energy and arsenal if they wish.
The nuclear issue is just one of the pretexts used by the successive US administrations and European consorts to curb Iran and force it to conform to a mold.
No, they do not. They are a signatory to the Nonproliferation Nuclear Weapons Treaty. Look it up.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they do not. They are a signatory to the Nonproliferation Nuclear Weapons Treaty. Look it up.
Yes they do.
And they are certainly not going to wait for your approval.
If you are not happy, tough luck.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do.
And they are certainly not going to wait for your approval.
If you are not happy, tough luck.
You were and are wrong. If you are too stupid to read the treaty, tough luck. They signed it. They violated it. Deal with it. Just squat in the squalor of Reunion and hope the malaria doesn't get you.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
You were and are wrong. If you are too stupid to read the treaty, tough luck. They signed it. They violated it. Deal with it. Just squat in the squalor of Reunion and hope the malaria doesn't get you.
I was and am right.
If you are too stupid to understand the treaty, tough luck.
They are a sovereign nation, and don't have to wait for your approval.
Deal with it.
Just squat in your backwash poophole and push hard, you might feel better afterwards.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I was and am right.
If you are too stupid to understand the treaty, tough luck.
They are a sovereign nation, and don't have to wait for your approval.
Deal with it.
Just squat in your backwash poophole and push hard, you might feel better afterwards.
No country HAS to comply with a treaty it signed. It was probably unreasonable to expect that a country like Iran would.

I tried your suggestion, and an ocxz fell out. Here in my backwash, when we push really hard, we send robots to Mars.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
No country HAS to comply with a treaty it signed. It was probably unreasonable to expect that a country like Iran would.
I tried your suggestion, and an ocxz fell out. Here in my backwash, when we push really hard, we send robots to Mars.
That's funny Kenhunt.
How do you proceed, do you kneel down with your rear end up aimed at Mars ?
That must require a very precise timing and an impressive bowel movement.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny Kenhunt.
How do you proceed, do you kneel down with your rear end up aimed at Mars ?
That must require a very precise timing and an impressive bowel movement.
It is all in the prep. On a good day, we can make a bank-shot off of Uranus.
NOOR

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Kenhunt wrote:
Not a credible source. However, even if true, the solution lies in the hands of the leadership of Iran who could end the sanctions tomorrow by cooperating. Instead, those leaders care not what happens to the common folk in Iran, as long as Iran can pursue nuclear weapons and ICBMs. Put the blame where it belongs, in Tehran, and that doesn't work, throw out those leaders by revolution if necessary.
Albert wrote:
I want to buy a Liechtenstein football t-shirt.
Does anyone knows where could I buy one?
I live in Spain.
My son it's a Liechtenstein footballs fan.
answers to: al14men05@gmail.com
Thank you very much
THISIS THE WORST DELUSIONAL PRESIDENT OBAMA THEWORLD HAS EVER SEEN. THERE ARE NO ALIENS, WHAT IS THE DELUSIONAL MIND OF ANNETTE THINKING, ALIEN, FOR WHAT, THERE IS NO ALIENSGOVERNMENT., DISCRMINATION OF WHITE PEOPLE, OPM BLACK AGENT, POINTED IT OUT IN THE TS CLEARANCE AT NSA, AT NEBRASKA AVE., SHE NEVER SAW ANYONE THAT WAS SOLOW FOR A LONG TIME WITH DEGREES.,DAD KEPTD HORRIBLE PEOPLEOUTOF THE LIVES OF THE FAMILY, DAD HAD HEART CONDITION ANNETTE PUSHED THE FAMILY AND HIS BUTTON ALL THE TIME, HE DED SHE WENT ON A RAMPAGE, AND CHANGED SO MUCH LIKE NIGHT AND DAY, THIS IS THE ACUTE MENTAL ILLNESS OF ANNETTE, SHE DIDNOT WANT THE BROTHERS IN THE HOUSE, HART STATED 'ANNETTE FELT THAT THE HOUSE WAS/IS HERS.....' MOM SAID NO CHILD.
ANNETTE ILLNESS FLOURISHED, RID THE BROTHERS.

YVETE CAME FROM MILITARY AND THEN SHE SAID 'I DO NOT WANT YVETTEIN THIS, MY HOUSE...' MOM SAID' MY HOUSE, AND YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE I SAID YVETTE IS.... MOM AFRAID OF ANNETTE.

ANNETTE RID YVETTE IN 1991/92, DID NOT WORK., YES MISSING FOR 4 MONTHS, AND ANNETTE DID NOT REPORT HER MISSING. GONE. FBI KNEW WHERE NO ONE SAID ANYTHING. ANNETTE HUNG UPPHONE WHEN SHE RETURNED
MOM DID NOT KNOW., THIS HAPPENED WITH LOUISE Y AND YVETTE, LOUISE FU YVETTE, AND THEN SHOWED UPAT MOMS HOUSE AND MOMS SAID'WHERE IS YVETTE' HAVENOT SEEN HER, WHEN SHE DID., SO THE FAMILY HAS A HATE FOR YVETTE, BECAUSE SHE IS/THE SMARTEST PRETTIEST ONE, FAVORITE OF THE FATHER, AND THE MOTHER., ANNETTE IS THE OPPOSITE, AND SUZIE AND ALL THE OTHER FEMALES WERE 'TROUBLEMAIKES' JEALOUSY OF DECADES CHILDHOOD, HATED YVETTE.

ANNETTE CAN NEVER DO GOOD, WHY SHE IS WAITING WHEN NO ONE KNOWS WHERE ANN ELDER IS, NORIS SHEA FRIEND, SHE IS AWARE OF TTH SITUATION BY DENNIS DDICAMPLI, EVERYONE KNOWS THE TROUBLE MAKER ANNETTE, GROUP. ALL USAF KNOWS THE BITCH ANNETTE AND THE ILLEGAL GROUP THAT ANNETTE TOLD LIES TO FOREVER. ANNETTE DIAGNOSED AS PSCY, SOMETHING LIKE BIPOLAR, AND HOMICIDAL FOR THE FAMILY DR HART., SHE IS WEIRD. SHE HATES YVETTE, SHEWILL DO ANYTHING TO RID ANC KILL HER. FOLLOWING IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR, NOR IS UKRAINE, TO FOLLOW MAKE UP STORIES, SHE FEELS STILL THAT THERE IS A 'COMMUNICATION DAY MADE UPTO CATCH THE GROUP, THERE IS NO COMM DAY., ANNETTE IS SO WILD,'PIE IN SKY NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ANNETTE., SHE REALLY WANTED TO MARRY AN ALIEN BI DIRECTIONAL SIGNAL SHE IS STAED AND CHANTED, OH I WILL SAY I DO IDO AND I WILL BE RICH AND FAMOUS, SHEIS SO WEIRD., NO ALIEN, WHAT IS HER PROBLEM WITH GROUP, THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION DAY
DEPT OF DEFENSE IS SO F U WITH PRES OBAMA TO THINK THAT THERE IS A COMMUNICATION DAY AND OBAMA WOULD BE THE GREATEST BLACK PRESIDENTOF THE WORLD, IS SO RIDULUS., HEIS DELUSIONAL. WITH THE GROUP

GERALD J
ALBERT
annette marion does not know yvette why? NEVER TALKED OVER 40 YEARS RULE OF GR EYED

ANNETTE IS TRYING TO LEARN YVETTE SO THAT WHEBN ALIEN COMES, YVETTE WOULD BE DEAD AND SHE WOULD BE THE EXPERT, SO IF SOMEONE ASKED QUESTION SHE WOULD KNOW. THERE/ALIEN DOES NOT EXIST, AND NO ONE IS COMING TO ASK ANNETTE FOR YVETTE

SHE AND PRESIDENT OBAMA DELUSIONAL
DOD, OSD WANTS ANNETTE 2 KNOW YVETTE FOR THE ALIEN COMM DAY THERE IS NO DAY

GERALD J
YVETTE A MARION DICAMPLI DENOUNCED USA 1991 USSR CONSULATE WASH.,DC USA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

160 Users are viewing the Health Forum right now

Search the Health Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CO2 Alzheimer's Link (Aug '12) 10 min Charlie PicUp 64
Doctor's license suspended amid prescription dr... 16 min know from experience 193
Are Rising Cigarette Taxes Discriminating Again... 27 min N8 the Grrr8 4
New discovery links two important hypotheses in... 50 min Mike McDermott 1
Alzheimer's Drug Market Predicted to Triple, Re... 53 min Mike McDermott 1
Autism Risks Determined Most By Genetic Variant... 1 hr Crossed the Line 15
Is Marijuana Addictive (Part 2)? 1 hr Mary 3
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 21 hr jay 5,867
•••
•••