Patient Education Series: Cardiac res...

Patient Education Series: Cardiac resynchronization therapy

There are 4 comments on the Nursing Center story from Nov 26, 2008, titled Patient Education Series: Cardiac resynchronization therapy. In it, Nursing Center reports that:

What is cardiac resynchronization therapy ? Also called biventricular pacing, CRT is a treatment for serious heart failure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nursing Center.

Petoskey, MI

#1 Feb 8, 2009
I had a Medtronics defib installed 3 weeks ago. On the very left of the suture site, I can feel the entire edge of the implant. The far suture has also expanded and has bled. Is the implant coming out of the pouch it was installed in? I am getting my feeling of fatigue back again as well. It has been a week since my last visit to the cardiologist. Any answers would help. please.

Midlothian, IL

#2 Feb 10, 2009
Mark, it really depends, it could be that it isnt working properly - if you dont have alot of fat and are thin, you may see and feel the pacemaker. If not though, it could be a problem - either way, be safe and have your cardiologist check it out.

Ariana, Tunisia

#3 May 27, 2013
I have used for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#4 Jul 29, 2013
I ordered from for the first time and i definitely will again. Customer service is great! I inquired about my order as i had the wrong zip code on my mailing address and their customer support helped me right away. They were very helpful and also when you have any questions, they email you right back with answers. I would recommend them highly as they deliver what they promise!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: 2 diet drinks a day could double risk of... 23 min Sadied 2
News Scientists uncover new class of small molecules... 24 min Sadied 2
News Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) 25 min Sadied 112
News Violet Webb of Durham was diagnosed with lung c... (Nov '07) 3 hr Well 8
News DeWine, Morrisey to attend substance abuse conf... 3 hr Politics 4
sleep apnea scam ! (Jun '11) 10 hr Panous 18
Antar Gratis | Jual Hammer Of Thor Di Binjai 08... 12 hr sutris 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 17 hr Tghk2 6,986
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Wed Esther 237
More from around the web