Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys develop autism symptoms after obtaining doses of popular vaccines

Nov 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vanguard

Following a recent study conducted by scientists at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania which revealed that many infant monkeys given standard doses of childhood vaccines as part of the new research,developed autism symptoms, question marks over the ultimate safety of vaccines have come to the fore.

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Aug 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Notice how the article only gives 'University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania' about this study? This is not any thing new, other than it was part of that IMFAR. Just more evidence of the deception within this study and leaving one important name out of it.

http://lizditz.typepad.com/i_speak_of_dreams/...
Giggsy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

I am living proof.!!
Sam

Candiac, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

There are millions as living proof. Still they want to derail the strong vaccine link which has led to an autism epidemic

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Produce those millions. Where are they?This study is no bombshell. Giving those monkeys vaccines from the 1990's hardly then explains the rising autism rates ever since. Hello.
It's nothing but monkey business.
Sam

Candiac, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Vaccines are very damageful to the children undevelopped immune system.

No one in my family is ever going to get vaccinated...the damages are mush more than their positive

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Your personal choices are just that, but has nothing to do with where's those millions you stated? I thought is was always thousands? Now it's millions? Where are they? What study shows it? Where is the evidence that vaccines damage under developed immune systems? And is that the case for all, or just some? We know the Duggers premature baby had her vaccines and she's not 'damaged' at all. And what about the monkey business of giving those monkeys vaccines used in the 1990's and the explanation as to why autism rates continued to rise anyway when no one is using vaccines from th 1990's?? Do you think anyone will make vaccine choices off vaccines from the 1990's??? When the study can not confirm autism in the monkey's??? And what about that same study being retracted, then released again, just without a single name?? And what about those same monkeys being used for other studies the same people conducted? Do you think they factored in that??

Sam

Candiac, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

So many kids regressed into world of autism after VACCINATION. Only idiots can hang on to vaccines and injecting them into their kids. The parents report autism shortly after vaccination is not a coincidence anymore. Why do you think vaccine injury program exist dumb ass. Not because its safe, because it damages the immune system and neurological system.

For me its better people vaccinate in mass, I would be benefit from herd immunity and still with option of not vaccinating saty healthy without the damaging side-effects of vaccines.

I bet you if independent group research vaccines, it will even explain why cancer is so common in society. ezcema, autoimmune disorders and all of that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Now it's 'so many kids', what happened to the million? Talk is cheap. Where are those millions? Why do YOU think vaccine comp court exists?? Do you think vaccine comp court exists because it damages the immune system and neurological system?? Show one case of that which won, because it damages the immune system and neurological. Vaccine injury is a true side effect, but it's not that clear cut. There's very specific side effects. Autism being a side effect of vaccines is another story. Name a case of vaccine comp court which acknoweldges that.

All of which has nothing to do with or addresses giving those monkeys vaccines used in the 1990's and no explanation as to why autism rates continued to rise anyway when no one is using vaccines from th 1990's.
Pharma Causes Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
Now it's 'so many kids', what happened to the million? Talk is cheap. Where are those millions? Why do YOU think vaccine comp court exists?? Do you think vaccine comp court exists because it damages the immune system and neurological system?? Show one case of that which won, because it damages the immune system and neurological. Vaccine injury is a true side effect, but it's not that clear cut. There's very specific side effects. Autism being a side effect of vaccines is another story. Name a case of vaccine comp court which acknoweldges that.
All of which has nothing to do with or addresses giving those monkeys vaccines used in the 1990's and no explanation as to why autism rates continued to rise anyway when no one is using vaccines from th 1990's.
What it shows bozo is that changes made to vaccines in the 90's started an epidemic of regressive autism that continues because they haven't reverted back to single vaccines as Wakefield recommended. And these idiots instead continue to deny responsibility instead of correcting an incredibly dangerous choice of direction. But we see it constantly with Pharma, they do no wrong. Even with lawsuit after lawsuit proving what imbeciles they are.
fed up

Fontana, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Lawsuit after lawsuit just proves that people can file lawsuits. I can't believe anyone would quote wakefield in such a fanciful tale they're genuinely wanting people to take seriously. They should really put a stop to Dr moreou on that island too! For real, believe me, I'm not nuts or anything.
Faloola Chong

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

oh great, this old cack all over again

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The only changes made in the 1990's was the removal of the preservative thimerosal, of which we now know had no affect on autism rates. If the MMR was responsible for the increase of autism rates, that 'epidemic' would had started in the 1970's, not the 1990's. Any 'bozo' would realize that had they not been so brain washed by Wakefield. Also, the monkey study never indicated or provided evidence a single vaccine as opposed to a 3 in 1 would change anything. This study was about Thimerosal, not a single jab. And a heads up, those who did this study is linked to non other than Wakefield.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

fed up wrote:
Lawsuit after lawsuit just proves that people can file lawsuits. I can't believe anyone would quote wakefield in such a fanciful tale they're genuinely wanting people to take seriously. They should really put a stop to Dr moreou on that island too! For real, believe me, I'm not nuts or anything.
No you're not nuts, just stoopid.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Faloola Chong wrote:
oh great, this old cack all over again
Oh great another imbecile who contributes nothing but moans and groans. Maybe you need to use the washroom.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
The only changes made in the 1990's was the removal of the preservative thimerosal, of which we now know had no affect on autism rates. If the MMR was responsible for the increase of autism rates, that 'epidemic' would had started in the 1970's, not the 1990's. Any 'bozo' would realize that had they not been so brain washed by Wakefield. Also, the monkey study never indicated or provided evidence a single vaccine as opposed to a 3 in 1 would change anything. This study was about Thimerosal, not a single jab. And a heads up, those who did this study is linked to non other than Wakefield.
What a bozo. They change vaccines constantly. You think a 1970's vaccine is the same as 1990's? So the study doesn't show something, its about what it does show...DUH!!. And removal of thimerosal was followed by an increase in another toxic metal, aluminum. There's a significant change bozo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Another anti vaxxer lie which they cant show evidence of. Thimerosal and aluminum have 2 very different functions in vaccines,'duh'. Aluminum has also been used in some vaccine for longer than thimerosal ever was.
There was no increase of aluminum after the removal of thimerosal. The only change there was in the 1990's in theorties of anti vaxxers after thimerosal was proven not to be a cause for autism.
Faloola Chong

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> Oh great another imbecile who contributes nothing but moans and groans. Maybe you need to use the washroom.
oh pardon me oh great and hallowed self-appointed expert on all things medical

i am not worthy
fed up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> No you're not nuts, just stoopid.
my point, retard, which I understand how was lost to you, was that YOU are nuts. Most people on this forum know it, you're alone, screaming like a lunatic, trying to harm as many children as you can for your own attention addiction. Die. Kill yourself.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Faloola Chong wrote:
<quoted text>
oh pardon me oh great and hallowed self-appointed expert on all things medical
i am not worthy
Glad I could set you straight.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
Another anti vaxxer lie which they cant show evidence of. Thimerosal and aluminum have 2 very different functions in vaccines,'duh'. Aluminum has also been used in some vaccine for longer than thimerosal ever was.
There was no increase of aluminum after the removal of thimerosal. The only change there was in the 1990's in theorties of anti vaxxers after thimerosal was proven not to be a cause for autism.
Talk about DUH. Both are neurotoxic, genotoxic, mutogenic and endocrine disruptors. Yeah lets inject them into babies like Germans did to Jews in concentration camps so we can see what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••