Weight loss: Add Fat Fighting Foods

Weight loss: Add Fat Fighting Foods

Posted in the Health Forum

Since: Apr 13

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#1 Apr 7, 2013
There are also foods that help release the fat you already have stored in your body. Adding a little of these to a low calorie, low carbs diet can help you lose weight faster.
·Add a table spoon of honey to fresh fruit. Honey is known to help release fat. Plus it can add that sweet taste you want.
·Eat eggs once in a while. If you really feel those hunger pains coming on, fix yourself a hard boiled egg. Each egg has only 70 calories, and the protein helps stave off those hunger pains and release the fat.
·Add shrimp to your diet. 12 large boiled shrimp only have 60 calories. Plus Shrimp is full of protein so it keeps you fuller longer.[url=http://www.bestway tolooseweight101.com/best-way- to-loose-weight/]lose a pound a day[/url]
Missey G

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Aug 29, 2013
Products that actually block fat is what you want. I forget exactly but there is a fat blocking product that I use and let me tell you, it works! I found it at http://alpinehealthlabs.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 11 hr Lulu 7,236
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 13 hr Human 221
Asbestos Cleanse Discovery Needed 20 hr bluebell 1
News Gay men can now donate blood three months after... 20 hr Darby 4
News Discussing making City Park a smoke freea - 20 hr Richy Rich 38
News Many of key players on Trump health care reform... Sun Hoosier Daddy 1
News Number of Americans who die prematurely each ye... Sun Cordwainer Trouts... 6
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sat 6yrold 209
More from around the web