2 former Wisconsin politicians push for "me...

Jan 17, 2013 Full story: WNFL-AM Green Bay

Former Democratic Governor Tony Earl and former House Republican Scott Klug of Madison urged Congress Thursday to consider the controversial budget-cutter. Both men head the Wisconsin chapter of the "Campaign to Fix the Debt." They say higher age and means limits for getting Medicare and Social Security would reduce the numbers of Americans getting ... (more)

Full Story
mea

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2013
And why is Medicare in a problem?

The doctors and medical industry are way way over the top in what they think they deserve in compensation.

Maybe the answer lies in making health care affordable.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2013
The Reality of Death Panels

I don't think that her worries about rationing are wrong. I even think it's reasonable to believe that IPAB will be a "death panel"; if it works as designed, it probably will deny potentially lifesaving, but extremely expensive, treatments.

But Palin chose to dramatize the issue as a kind of regulatory human life review, where we have a government agency in charge of deciding which individuals are worth treating.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...

nevertaken
Nov 1, 2012
The whole discussion on this thread is about whether Palin was honest or not. You've just said "what the hell is wrong with death panel". You can't now say that Palin was dishonest for saying what you supported amounts to a death panel.
==========
Palin WAS right!
Even a left leaning blog says SO!...!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola Vaccine Shows High Immune System Response... 38 min Eric 11
Hearing tests, hearing aids, and Medicare 1 hr Pavlos Lombardi 5
Substance and alcohol abuse rising among elderly 3 hr Kid_Tomorrow 2
Massage in Al khobar 4 hr massuer 1
massage in alkhobar 4 hr massuer 2
Vaccinations do more good than harm: reader opi... 5 hr VACCINES CAUSE AU... 6
How to naturally cure tooth decay and gum disease 5 hr kelsey compars 1
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 21 hr Cece 6,016
More from around the web