Attention Deficit Disorder ADHD/ADD Diseases with similar symptoms to ADHD

Apr 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Life With ADHD

Attention Deficit Disorder also known as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is a chronic disease occurs in certain age and years of a children, defined as a condition with characteristics of co-existence of attentional problems and hyperactivity.

Comments (Page 27)

Showing posts 521 - 540 of592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“i am the tennis guru”

Since: Aug 12

luton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

dean10 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am impressed!
y r 17 and put me to shame, that was a great post and if Balke said so then y r good.
I wish u all the best of luck in your life both of you, Blake as well.
Blake.... that means your birthday is about Christmas Day? what's your second name? it's not Jesus is it? lol.
Have fun all and a great weekend, Dean.
no dean its not jesus. its an irish surname i cant even pronounce it properly lol. but yeah its nice to hear from you again lol. i hope you had a nice sleepover with jimmy. did your halloween party go ok ?

blake
xxxxx
xxxxx
conner

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

god i hate shrinks all they do is give me funny looks and say nothing usefull
conner

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Conner, just ignore Diaperdommo (or should that be Diaperdimmo), cause he is mentally retarded. In fact his diaper is probably far more intelligent than he is.
Richard.
i may agree with you but that is a bit mean.how are you doing rich
dean10

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

blake obrien20 wrote:
<quoted text>
no dean its not jesus. its an irish surname i cant even pronounce it properly lol. but yeah its nice to hear from you again lol. i hope you had a nice sleepover with jimmy. did your halloween party go ok ?
blake
xxxxx
xxxxx
Hi blake, yep the sleepover went very well. I have writen it all up and will send it to u if i can as i wont put it on here, too big anyhow.

do i have your email address?

if not contct me on Messenger and tell me and i will sent it 2 u.

Everything went according to plan at the hospital and I had all the tests done at the hospital over a two-day period. The last tests were done this afternoon and I had to see the dietician. She measured my height and weight and said I was right at the lower end of the scale and need to put on a bit more weight. I am to continue on with all the feeds that I am on at the moment and she hopes that the weight will slowly go on over winter when I am not as active as I had been working in my garden. I still need to have some more blood taken before the operation and I have not been told yet when the operation is to take place.

When I was in hospital I had to wait on a ward to have the tests done and there was an explosion in my nappy. I mean a real explosion; I think I was a bit apprehensive and worried about the tests. This made me very loose and my nappy did not contain everything I pushed out into it. The nurses had to come and change all the bed and give me a good wash before they could put me back into a clean nappy. I cannot say it was a pleasurable experience as I really was covered from the waist down to my feet.

well have a great weekend my friend and takl again soon, bye, Dean.
conner

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

diaperdommo wrote:
<quoted text>maybe both......maybe im crazy about wearing diapers
yep U R LOCO about "dipers"
conner

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Hi blake how are you its my birthday to day and i was thinking dose it get any eseyer dealing with ADHD as you grow older
ps. im 15
conner
conner

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Smokers Death Face wrote:
<quoted text> looozer
its spelt loser NOT looozer leave blake alone a single strand of his hair is more intelligent and has a higher IQ than you
conner

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

ChibiAna wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people do have it for life. Some people grow out of it, but others, like myself (I am 17) will most likely retain symptoms for life. It depends on how badly you have it.
hi just wanted to know if you could give me some advice on how to deal with my ADHD as i have found it growing increasingly harder over the last few months.its like i just can't stay still and i am allways hyper and its not like when you eat to many sweets and after a while you calm down.it just does not go away its extreamly prolonged restlessness and there are times when i can not get to sleep no matter what.also i just cant focouse on the same thing for more than a few minuets.Even when i have taken my medication.
if you think you can help plese plese say so.
conner
conner

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

diaperdguru wrote:
<quoted text>smoking pot and wearing diapers is good for ADHD
What the F**k?
dean10

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

diaperdguru wrote:
<quoted text>i have ADHD..smoking a lil pot even out my highs and lows..and wearing a diaper is just plain fun...when im wearing a diaper there is one less thing i need to worry about......so yes ill say it again....smoking pot and wearing diapers is good for ADHD
well i am pleased doing this helps u 2 feel better and yes nappies do solve a problem as i well no but it might not b the right thing 4 others 2 do but thanks 4 some imput anyway.
I will never take thoses sort of drugs.
Dean.
conner

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Conner, ignore the idiot. If he was fitted with a brain, he would be dangerous. Fortunately, he's brainless.
People like Blake are the ones to get advice from.
Richard.
how are you
conner

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Conner, I'm fine thanks. I've had lots of good advice from some of the genuine people here, not like the rubbish from that idiot who says you should smoke pot and wear diapers for your ADHD. Smoking pot lowers your IQ and makes you paranoid, which explains a lot about him.
Diapers/nappies are required underwear for older kids, teens (like me), and adults who wet due to health conditions (like my CP), but not for those with ADHD if they don't wet.
As I don't have ADHD, it's difficult for me to give advice to you, but people with ADHD who are older than you, like Blake should be able to help, based on his own experiences.
I hope you manage to get the sort of advice that I got here, and that things improve for you soon.
Richard.
thanks and i do smoke but its not pot
conner
p.s do tou like cheese ;)

“i am the tennis guru”

luton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

heya richard and conner. im sorry i havent been on for a while but my computer packed in on me again. i had to send it off to get fixed again. i only got it back last night. after the two meetings i had yeserday i was really tired lol. i was in bed and asleep about 7pm lol. im now awake and been awake since 5:45am this morning.

conner if you have any questions relating to ADHD im happy to answer them as best i can ok.

i would have to say that i think smoking is bad for you and that you shoudent smoke. but i cant force you not to do it. but i thought id just let you know that i think its a dirty habit. but other than that ill say no more ok.

heya richard i hope your doing ok too.

blake

“i am the tennis guru”

luton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

heya richard im glad to hear that you can look after yourself a bit better. its another step on the road i guess isn't it ?

i'm hoping i can give conner some good advice too. i did leave him a message saying that if he wanted some advice or anything like that then he should let me know and i'll be happy to answer his question's.

im listening to my metallica right now lol. going to go deaf i think before im 30 lol.

blake

“i am the tennis guru”

luton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

i have no idea how loud it is but its pretty loud i think. my support worker can also hear it when i have iton on my ears. is that really bad rich ?

blake

“i am the tennis guru”

luton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

i guess im going to go deaf then richard. coz i cant listen to my music unless its loud. the whole point of listening to music is to have it loud and to enjoy it. you cant do that if you listen to it really quiet.

blake
dean10

Antrim, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

blake obrien20 wrote:
heya richard im glad to hear that you can look after yourself a bit better. its another step on the road i guess isn't it ?
i'm hoping i can give conner some good advice too. i did leave him a message saying that if he wanted some advice or anything like that then he should let me know and i'll be happy to answer his question's.
im listening to my metallica right now lol. going to go deaf i think before im 30 lol.
blake
Deaf form metallica and blind from wanking! u might as well take up smoking i think, lol.
conner

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

i know i shouldnt smoke but i do so..........
thanks blake and im glad to hear your making improvements and are getting a bit more indipendance.
my faveourite cheese is wenslidale with cranberries
conner ;)
dean10

Antrim, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Conner, you should really try to give up smoking, cause you're ruining your health. There are people you can go to to get help.
Richard.
Hi Rich, Blake has a good brain and wont over do it as he is a sencerble boy. just as u r and i hope Conner will be when he decides 2 give up smoking.

r u like me and cn tell if a person smokes just by getting within 10 feet of them? i can even pick up a book and anything and know that who ever owns it is a smoker and i have 2 put it down. it is a horible thing 2 do and cant c y they do it.
can u explane 2 me please conner y u do it?

have fun all, bye dean.
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Add/adhd along with PTSD were the meal tickets for the pharmaceutical investments derived by the Republicans (ALEC) and their fuel for the New World Order from the Bush pharmaceutical days. No science to the mental health industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 521 - 540 of592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••