Forever Friends Humane Society gets g...

Forever Friends Humane Society gets grant for canine vaccinations

There are 4 comments on the Sequoyah County Times story from Mar 7, 2011, titled Forever Friends Humane Society gets grant for canine vaccinations. In it, Sequoyah County Times reports that:

Tina Holman and friend, a pit bull puppy, were celebrating this week after Holman, founder of the rescue group Forever Friends Humane Society, was informed she was approved for a grant from the Petfinder Foundation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sequoyah County Times.

Roberta Bellman

Gore, OK

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Thats wonderful, I got my best friend from Forever Friends Humane Society right after we moved to Haven Heights, they are wonderful.....
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Apr 1, 2011
I've recently come across websites talking about vaccinosis and animal autism. Big Pharma is not content to damage our children, now they're after our pets too. I guess all those ill-gotten-gains provide a lot of comfort for those who committ crimes against humanity and now animals are the next Brave New World.
WOW

Boise, ID

#3 Oct 16, 2013
This is really good place. better then dog shelter!
Silence is golden

Sallisaw, OK

#4 Nov 4, 2013
yea the ACO now is a POS he don't do nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drugs, alcohol and suicides contribute to alarm... 39 min Wake Up 3
News In Trump's First Year, Anti-Abortion Forces Mak... 2 hr cpeter1313 163
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) 5 hr black toy 4 wf 52
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 7 hr Dacilia 7,338
News Catholic high schools in Evansville to drug tes... (Oct '16) Fri Ice Cream Man 24
News RAM clinic returns March 17-18 Thu No thank u I will... 7
News Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex (Sep '06) Feb 15 ken 4,410
More from around the web