Oil pulling: Holistic technique believed to improve your oral health

May 25, 2014 Read more: The Gaston Gazette

One of the latest health crazes is oil pulling. Although it may sound like a way to strike it rich through underground wells, it's actually an at-home oral care practice.

Read more
Rere

Opa Locka, FL

#1 Jun 7, 2014
Does this oil pulling Really works for BAD Breath!,
Abigail

Olean, NY

#2 Oct 1, 2014
Rere wrote:
Yes It does.......do It every morning for about 15 to 20 minutes And before bedtime And you Will be saying bb bye bye....good luck....drink lots of water too....
Does Not Compute

Beverly, MA

#3 Oct 1, 2014
Tried it and I gagged. What can be done to minimize this reaction?
Abigail

Olean, NY

#4 Oct 2, 2014
Start doing every day And bed time for just 1 min....then increase timming weekly until you Get use to It!! Good luck but remember to keep doing It daily And in bedtime so you Will Get bb free...its until you Get to 15 min. That you Will see the benefits...so keep It up...
Lee

Owensboro, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2014
Rere wrote:
I can't speak 100% for sure yet, but just let me add that I've had bb for over 15 years. I believe mine originated in my stomach and has also changed the chemistry of my mouth causing extra bacteria to thrive. I have been gluten free for 2 days, drinking more water and vitamin c. Especially oranges and lemons. And today, I did my first oil pull with coconut oil. I can't explain to you how clean my mouth feels after one time. Knock on wood, but I'm praying that I have finally figured this thing out. It's supposed to be just as effective as the chlorhexadine rinse, but I think it's more effective. Think about it.. The oil is getting deep into the crevices that nothing else can touch, plus it doesn't stain your teeth or make mouth dry. Keeping up the gluten free diet is extremely hard, but if it works, it's all worth it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are You a Global Warming Skeptic? 10 min SpaceBlues 1
News Finally, Congress OKs Bill Reshaping Medicare D... 1 hr Who 9
News MensSEX Clinic Opens in Lagos, Nigeria 3 hr Steve 4
News Doctor: Cabbage can cure erectile dysfunction (Jun '09) 4 hr Henrik 304
News Male Sexual Enhancement Products: Immediate Pub... (Jun '14) 4 hr Stig 15
Anyone used the sunburst hair series product fo... (Aug '13) 5 hr Bibou 88
News E-Cigarettes Don't Work as Quit-Smoking Aid: Study 5 hr The Captian 2
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Fri bjmeg 6,255
More from around the web