Microdermabrasion, (beauty salon clev...

Microdermabrasion, (beauty salon cleveland, paradise beauty salon)

Posted in the Health Forum

jessonlee

Saudi Arabia

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Microdermabrasion Instrument BO-6000
Microdermabrasion is a skin-freshening technique that helps repair facial skin that takes a beating from the sun and the effects of aging. The plastic surgeon uses a device like a fine sandblaster to spray air together with the diamond tips across the face, mixing gentle abrasion with suction to remove the dead, outer layer of skin. As with other skin rejuvenation techniques, more than one treatment may be needed to reduce or remove fine wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation.
Microdermabrasion is effective in reducing fine lines, "crow's feet," age spots and acne scars. It stimulates the production of skin cells and collagen. It has proven to be a very popular nonsurgical cosmetic procedure
If you are interested in any of the products we deal with, please click on our website: http://www.beautymachine.net
Yang

Hillsboro, OR

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Do all microdermabrasion instruments used in all the skin care clinics the same? I've heard about http://www.tropicalaserlongisland.com/service... and my friends were raving about the results. I was going to get the procedure myself but i was wondering if all microdermabrasions use the same technology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School's out: 4 tips to help your child with AD... 4 hr MaryWh 2
News A starving brain or psychology - what triggers ... 5 hr MaryWh 2
News Tot's feet burned at splash pad (Jul '15) 6 hr is it open yet 2
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 9 hr Courtzleigh 6,825
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) 13 hr Not impressed 9
News Social media-based HIV testing finds new cases 13 hr Wondering 7
News Herbal-H: A Safe And Effective Hair Loss Treatment (Jul '10) 13 hr Erdstadt32 47
More from around the web