Big Health Care Companies Owe Small Firms Millions in Rebates

Jun 4, 2013 Full story: Hispanic Business

Blue Shield of California owes $24.5 million in rebates to thousands of small-business customers, and rival Anthem Blue Cross will return $12 million to small firms under requirements of the federal healthcare law.

Full Story
Tracy

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Mariam I know you must be somewhere around the world but i do not know how to locate you. pleases friend where ever you are and you are able to read this message, i want you to know that its me your friend Tracy Christopher. i have finally found a solution to our life time issue of barrenness and heartbreaks. Mariam am finally married to the man of my choice and heavy with pregnancy almost getting to six months. We live happily now and i wish you can be happy like me as well. I love you Mariam and i want to introduce you to this man divinely ordained and sent to bring happiness to whom its lost. meet Dr Odogwu Malaika and reach him through his email "odogwumalaika@gmail.com "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Epididymitis orchitis can be caused by recurren... 11 min David White 1
Honeymoon cystitis -Home and natural treatments 16 min David White 1
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 55 min iamgodandthedeviltoo 81
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 1 hr bottlecap 171
The Dangers of Chiropractic (Dec '09) 2 hr WTSleuth 1,220
0569470225 hot massage in abu dhabi (Jan '14) 3 hr home service 0566... 94
+27724473183 abortion clinic in rustenburg zeer... 3 hr gibbs maria cissy 1
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Thu yorkshell 137

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE