Solve premature ejaculation | Dear De...

Solve premature ejaculation | Dear Deidre | Sex Therapy

There are 5 comments on the The Sun Online story from Oct 28, 2012, titled Solve premature ejaculation | Dear Deidre | Sex Therapy. In it, The Sun Online reports that:

WORRYING that they climax too soon is one of the most common problems men write to me about, so for starters it may reassure you to know that the average man lasts for just five minutes of full sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sun Online.

fgh

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2012
dhh
JamesWood656

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 3, 2012
I definitely know what you mean that's why I started using something to keep my hardon stronger, leaner, and longer to give my girlfriend the orgasm she deserves. We ordered Max Virility after finding good reviews at http://www.maxvirility.net/to-stop-premature-... because I was looking for ways to stop premature ejaculation. It's so much better when you can wait for your girlfriend to finish. Both of you will be satisfied inside and outside of the bedroom!
Dale

Colima, Mexico

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Almost every man is born with premature ejaculation, so having it is perfectly normal to start with. Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation.

The American Academy of Family Physicians confirms that: Behavioral methods are helpful for more than 95 percent of men who have premature ejaculation. So, if you have tried exercises and they have not helped it is because they have not been explained properly to you. Many of the treatment programs offered online have not been written by professionals.
Do not waste time or money on sprays, vitamins, herbs, dietary supplements or drugs. This is a learning problem and these things will not help you learn to control ejaculation any more than they can help you to learn to speak another language.

There are a lot of high-priced programs advertised online but all you need is the eexplanation by a doctor and sex therapist that has been used successfully around the world for more than 32 years.

It is called "Lasting Longer: The Treatment Program for Premature Ejaculation" by Dr. Sy Silverberg M.D.

Visit the website for free tips for dealing with premature ejaculation.

http://sextherapy-prematureejaculation.com
George

Buffalo, NY

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Duramale for Premature Ejaculation - http://www.vitohealthstore.com/... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Since: May 13

Chandigarh, India

#8 May 30, 2013
Premature ejaculation is a condition in which the ejaculation takes place earlier without wish. Curing premature ejaculation is not rocket science. We provide the best offer for you with all satisfactory results. For more information you can also call us at (02) 8007 3670.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Peter Wong sucks (Jul '09) 11 hr Dbradz 763
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 15 hr Hmi2001 7,349
News Jim Carrey apologizes for using photos kids' ph... (Jul '15) 16 hr C Kersey 2
News Halton Catholic students stage walkouts to prot... Sat Good on em 1
paddled hard at school (Aug '17) Sat badd bobb 3
what's the cause of swollen epididymis? Sat Imrckhd68 3
Head swap Fri Imrckhd68 1