Eyelash Enhancers

Eyelash Enhancers

There are 9 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Eyelash Enhancers. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

How to get fuller eyelashes ? Do eyelashes grow? These are questions women have been asking for decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Sep 12

Mumbai, India

#1 Sep 20, 2012
An eyelash or simply lash is one of the hairs that grow at the edge of the eyelid. Eyelashes protect the eye from debris and perform some of the same function as whiskers do on a cat or a mouse in the sense that they are sensitive to being touched, thus providing a warning that an object (such as an insect or dust mite) is near the eye (which is then closed reflexively).

Get a toothbrush & spread the bristles apart.

Find whatever conditioner you have and put a pea sized amount on the toothbrush.

Get a eyelash curler and squeeze the top lashes for about 5-7 seconds.

Slowly brush your eyelashes until there are no clumps of conditioner on them.

Wait 1 minute, then rinse the toothbrush with water.

Brush your eyelashes with water.

Now wait for them to grow!
It may take about 2 weeks to see a difference.

Doing this for 3 days makes eyelashes longer.
Doing this for at least a week makes eyelashes thicker. The eyelash curler also makes your lashes grow upwards if you squeeze hard enough each time.
sunny

Kunming, China

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Dear
We are Eyelash Enhancer manufacturer.Our FEG Eyelash Enhancer : grow 2-3mm in 7 days!!
1. we supply only 6.0usd/pcs (3ml).
2. MOQ10pcs
3. we offer sample, Sample cost can be refund in your next bulk orders.
4. ODM/OEM Service
If you are interested, do not hesitate to place an order now.
Have a nice day!
Thanks & regards,
Sunny Yang

Tempe, AZ

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Thanks you sunny

Since: Jan 13

Latham, NY

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Hello,
Here are some effective home remedies that will help you to grow eyelashes naturally.
Just apply castor oil regularly before going to bed.
Use a clean eye lash brush to increase hair growth naturally. Dip it into a bottle of vitamin E oil and apply it daily on your eyelashes
Apply Vaseline on your eyelashes and eyelid before you go to bed at night and gently rub it off with warm water in the morning.
Always remove makeup at night. Make sure you gently wipe of the make up with a clean cotton ball.
A healthy body will automatically will help get luscious eyelashes. Your skin, hair, nails and yes, even your eyelashes require protein in your daily diet to grow well.
AmaliaHolt

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Apr 9, 2013
I was an avid fan of Latisse until price doesn't make sense for a month supply. My friend recommended a generic version of Latisse which also has the active ingredient Bimatoprost that makes your lashes grow,it's called Careprost. For a fraction of the cost, I'm loving it. I buy mine from lifetime lashes because they provide the applicators with free shipping. After a thorough online review, Careprost, Lumigan and Latisse all work the same, the only difference is the price and finding the right supplier. For me, this is one of the best breakthrough that has ever been discovered! My upper eyelid is pinkish but the eyeliner covers it up. I love it!!!
Claire John

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 19, 2013
Unexpectedly this is true. Eyelash enhancers are usually just like hair conditioner. They provide moisturizers as well as vitamins and minerals for your eyelashes that immediate the actual growth. You only need to use the product once each day. You apply it just like you would mascara.
If you really are fed up with shorter, brittle and thin eyelashes, together with using all of the various items to make them are stunning. Take a good look into an eyelash enhancer reviews...http://www.thebeauty insiders.com/eyelash-enhancers

Tempe, AZ

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Yes. I've read reviews of top 10 eyelash enhancers at http://www.th ebeauty insiders.com/eyelash-enhancers here is good information and comparion of various eyelash enhancers with information of it's qulity ingredients and features. you need to go throught this article before choosing any eyelash growth product.
hope it's help you...

Since: Dec 13

Raleigh, NC

#13 Dec 16, 2013
I use EnvyDerm mascara and eyelash enhancers. Their products incorporate argan oil which is an essential component in making your eyelashes grow. Check out their products at http://www.envyderm.com
caroly

Miami, FL

#15 Nov 24, 2015
Rush O Lash eyelash enhancer serum based on peptides and proteins helps to grow and moisturize eyelashes. No irritation and fast results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Autism a side effect of metal toxicity? High... 2 hr friend 1
News McCain to miss tax reform vote, heading to Ariz... 3 hr Chilli J 2
News Last call: Obamacare open enrollment ends Friday 4 hr Selective enforce... 9
News Hormone Replacement Therapy (Apr '15) Sun Abacogirl 5
Hospice Care or Murder? (Jan '13) Sat FreeChic 20
News Oklahoma County records high number of people h... Sat turningtables 1
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Sat Bridgette 293
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Dec 11 Jefe 28
More from around the web