The Financial Cost of Cerebral Palsy

The Financial Cost of Cerebral Palsy

There are 4 comments on the CisionWire story from Aug 2, 2012, titled The Financial Cost of Cerebral Palsy. In it, CisionWire reports that:

Cerebral Palsy is an umbrella term, though it is commonly known as a birth injury that affects the brain and central nervous system of an infant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CisionWire.

Since: Aug 12

Fredericksburg, TX

#1 Aug 3, 2012
For additional medical and legal information about Cerebral Palsy please visit:
Toxic Vaccines

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Vaccines have also been suspected in causing C.P.
Kim Hubbard

Saint Joseph, MO

#3 Dec 10, 2012
For free (I know because I used it) assistance in getting financial help for things related to your disability, I encourage you to visit . They staff will assist in directing you to the people who have resources for needs for shelter, college, business start up and etc.
Vaccines Cause Palsy

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Dec 11, 2012
a known and recognized fact, vaccines cause palsy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pray for Christians' Safety During Ramadan ... (Aug '11) 2 hr Kinetic Sunni 165
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 2 hr Raj Chanani 57
Green World Pro-slim Tea - Work like Magic (Oct '11) 6 hr Greenworlduk 20
News The Latest: Jordan's King sends Israel condolences 7 hr Aleppo and Gaza 2
obat tahan lama 8 hr centralperkasaplus 1
News Pittsfield girl, family cope with Rett Syndrome... 16 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 16 hr Sam 6,979
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Oct 19 Kathy 235
More from around the web