Local Clinic Affected By Abortion Debate

Local Clinic Affected By Abortion Debate

There are 333 comments on the KBTX-TV Bryan story from Jun 26, 2013, titled Local Clinic Affected By Abortion Debate. In it, KBTX-TV Bryan reports that:

"I have my umbrella because it is really hot. Rain or shine. I am out here," said Susan Lovelette, a Bryan resident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBTX-TV Bryan.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Jun 29, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice list, what has this to do with that article? You drive me nutty? Ha! You're here 24/7, and I'm nutty? Lol, good one!
Well, ya know, Morgana has them lowdown "over the hill and spoutin' that swill, because her lobotomy didn't take" blues.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#22 Jun 29, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, they cannot cite it in the article, so they go into their ignorant tirades...they can't fathom the fact that people could possibly be prolife without it being religion based. You called them out, and you see how they try to cover, a hoot for sure!
I have yet to see an argument against abortion that is not religious at it's core.

Perhaps you'd like to try to present one?

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#23 Jun 29, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ya know, Morgana has them lowdown "over the hill and spoutin' that swill, because her lobotomy didn't take" blues.
Hi Blue, hope you're well. She has no life outside here, is a bitter lonely woman, so she's found some friends here. Whatever gets her through the days. My life is too full of living to spend an inordinate amount of time here.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#24 Jun 29, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, they cannot cite it in the article, so they go into their ignorant tirades...they can't fathom the fact that people could possibly be prolife without it being religion based. You called them out, and you see how they try to cover, a hoot for sure!
I did site it in the article, but you were to busy spinning in your chair.

Check post 18.

Here...I will post it again considering your ineptness:

The Coalition for Life is a community based Christian pro-life organization made up of over 60 churches and thousands of individuals who are working to end abortion in the Brazos Valley, peacefully and prayerfully.

Mission:

End abortion in the Brazos ValleyÂ…peacefully and prayerfully.

http://www.coalitionforlife.com/index.cfm...

Made up of over 60 CHURCHES....WOW!!!

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#25 Jun 29, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Blue, hope you're well. She has no life outside here, is a bitter lonely woman, so she's found some friends here. Whatever gets her through the days. My life is too full of living to spend an inordinate amount of time here.
Just so you know...when you are gone you are not missed...at all.

When you are not here you are more than likely parading around (being the busybody you are) at clinics harassing women. Probably have had your ass kicked (and thats a lot of kicking) numerous times. But being the progressive busybody you are you continue to go back for more....after all it is the only way you can get any attention. Poor KayLayLousy.....poor thang.

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26 Jun 29, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know...when you are gone you are not missed...at all.
When you are not here you are more than likely parading around (being the busybody you are) at clinics harassing women. Probably have had your ass kicked (and thats a lot of kicking) numerous times. But being the progressive busybody you are you continue to go back for more....after all it is the only way you can get any attention. Poor KayLayLousy.....poor thang.
Oh boy, I totally got it right. Your response proves it! Lol! You got nothin! Carry on with your pathetic rants here, nobody cares but you, fluffy.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#28 Jul 1, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't have to be cited, actually. But I'll apply what I said previously to ANY church, Catholic or something else, that is anti-contraception as well as anti-abortion. As far as I'M concerned, any church that forbids the use of all forms of reliable contraception considers women nothing more than reproduction factories for producing future members.
Happy now?
If you're posting on an article, then I'd hope the subject would be even peripherally mentioned instead of a tangential exposition on your opinion of religion.

Simple preference on my part. Helps make distinction between a dialogue and simply reading spam.
Ocean56

AOL

#29 Jul 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
If you're posting on an article, then I'd hope the subject would be even peripherally mentioned instead of a tangential exposition on your opinion of religion.
Simple preference on my part. Helps make distinction between a dialogue and simply reading spam.
I couldn't care less about your preferences, Dan. I can express any opinion I want, on any subject I want, with or WITHOUT your approval or permission.

Don't like my posts? Fine, don't bother reading them.
Ocean56

AOL

#30 Jul 1, 2013
Oh, one more thing; anti-contraception religions SUCK, because they treat women as nothing more than mindless baby factories "for god and church."

Make whatever you want out of that.
Utorius

New Haven, CT

#31 Jul 1, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "RCC logic" is precisely why I dumped that toxic institution over 20 years ago, and still consider it one of the best decisions I ever made.
The reason why the all-male Catholic Church hierarchy condemns contraception along with abortion is because the idea that WOMEN can control their reproductive processes is anathema to them. In their tiny little...um...minds, women are supposed to do nothing more than pop out babies "for God and church." Oh, and be unpaid house servants too. PASS.
As far as I'M concerned, the more women who reject the RCC and all the backward nonsense it stands for, the better.
I think you missed the point. It is not that "women can control their reproductive processes" (for men can do this as well, just snip the vans deferen), but that and embryo is a life. Thus abortion is nothing more than the party committing the abortion, either the woman or the women and the man responsible, deciding that their personal interests, whatever they may be, are more important than a human life which they have created.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#32 Jul 1, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
Oh, one more thing; anti-contraception religions SUCK, because they treat women as nothing more than mindless baby factories "for god and church."
Make whatever you want out of that.
......the "mindless" thing comes through clearly enough.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#33 Jul 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to see an argument against abortion that is not religious at it's core.
Perhaps you'd like to try to present one?
Here's one.

With abortion, there are two lives when you start and one when you finish.

No religion there.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#34 Jul 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one.
With abortion, there are two lives when you start and one when you finish.
No religion there.
LOL, that's not an argument. It's a statement.

Let's try this, when a farmer with a hatchet picks a chicken for the pot, there are two lives when he picks up the chicken, and one when he's finished chopping off it's head. Now, how would that be an argument against chicken soup?
Dan

Omaha, NE

#35 Jul 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that's not an argument. It's a statement.
Let's try this, when a farmer with a hatchet picks a chicken for the pot, there are two lives when he picks up the chicken, and one when he's finished chopping off it's head. Now, how would that be an argument against chicken soup?
I didn't realize we were going inter-species.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#36 Jul 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize we were going inter-species.
Just fleshing out your statement. Which was NOT an argument.

Do you have an ACTUAL argument against abortion?

Your typically dishonest deflection is duly noted.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#37 Jul 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
.......says the person who diverted the discussion to chickens.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#38 Jul 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
With abortion, there are two human lives when you start and one human life when you finish.

I oppose abortion as it is the willful taking of a human life.

Better?

I know how you insistent you are about people framing things to your satisfaction, so make sure you let me know if that's stated to your liking.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#39 Jul 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
"With abortion, there are two human lives when you start and one human life when you finish."

Again, not an argument, but a statement.

"I oppose abortion as it is the willful taking of a human life.
Better?"

No, because this is your opinion, but still not an argument. Why are you of this opinion?

"I know how you insistent you are about people framing things to your satisfaction, so make sure you let me know if that's stated to your liking."

Precision is important.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#40 Jul 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"With abortion, there are two human lives when you start and one human life when you finish."
Again, not an argument, but a statement.
"I oppose abortion as it is the willful taking of a human life.
Better?"
No, because this is your opinion, but still not an argument. Why are you of this opinion?
"I know how you insistent you are about people framing things to your satisfaction, so make sure you let me know if that's stated to your liking."
Precision is important.
Yeah. Like bringing up chickens. Very important to you to be precise.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#41 Jul 1, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Like bringing up chickens. Very important to you to be precise.
You weren't precise. You didn't specify species. You said two lives, and my example was about two lives, right?

You know, if you realized that you can't make a non-religious argument, you can just say so. I already knew that. The continued deflection is not necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... 1 hr Susanm 14
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... 2 hr Inquisitor 50
News Carter thought he had just weeks to live during... 4 hr Not Typical 1
News Martin Budge alleges his health has been ruined... 9 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 2
News CMA urges end to non-medical exemptions for vac... 13 hr Silly Season 2
News Parents refuse vaccination also because of friends 13 hr Silly Seaaon 2
News Our Opinion: Resources needed for addiction fight 22 hr junkies are scum 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 22 hr Essjayxo 6,908
More from around the web