Local Clinic Affected By Abortion Debate

Local Clinic Affected By Abortion Debate

There are 333 comments on the KBTX-TV Bryan story from Jun 26, 2013, titled Local Clinic Affected By Abortion Debate. In it, KBTX-TV Bryan reports that:

"I have my umbrella because it is really hot. Rain or shine. I am out here," said Susan Lovelette, a Bryan resident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBTX-TV Bryan.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#194 Jul 10, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you've got yourself a secret admirer. It's too bad that it's words are as impotent as it is.
And all because I told him he needed to provide proof of his assertion that all feminists molest teenaged boys, and wouldn't let him get away using the crazy conspiracy blog he got it from.

He's pathetic.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#195 Jul 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And all because I told him he needed to provide proof of his assertion that all feminists molest teenaged boys, and wouldn't let him get away using the crazy conspiracy blog he got it from.
He's pathetic.
Maybe it lost it's blow-up doll.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#198 Jul 10, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the it! You aren't anything! You aren't even a person!
You put a hole in it, didn't you? Maybe if your really, really good Santa will bring you a new one.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#202 Jul 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot! I was quoting that post to show the user that I was responding to, filthy piece of shit! C*cksucking prick!
And I have never raped anyone, I was obviously just saying I hope you get raped out of anger!
Hey, f*ckface, anyone wishing rape on someone IS a rapist as far as I'm concerned.

You're a low life, misogynistic, sociopathic, rapist scum. Nothing more.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#203 Jul 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Feminist men haters who have male children hate men, and are wired into destroying them, so of course feminist mothers would molest their own teenage sons, crapbag!
You are twisting it round, anyway! That little blog wasn't the only evidence I made!
Yes, actually, it was. You never posted anything else that offered one shred of proof for that claim, you lying sack of sh*t.

Again, f*cking prove your claim, or admit you lie.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#204 Jul 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Before, when I said I hate you, I was saying it out of anger, but right now, I am starting to feel genuine contempt for you.
You are so self absorbed, so full of yourself.
You are the one who is really pathetic.
While I admit that I have problems, you don't at all. You are so lacking in real self esteem, it's so obvious you do. You are a messed up person, you will die a bitter old women.
LOL, more psychological projection from you, Rapist.

By the way, is THIS part of your plan to "put me down"? If so, you're failing miserably. Then again, you're a loser, so no one is surprised.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#205 Jul 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, f*ckface, anyone wishing rape on someone IS a rapist as far as I'm concerned.
You're a low life, misogynistic, sociopathic, rapist scum. Nothing more.
A rapist is simply someone who rapes.

You are getting angry!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#206 Jul 11, 2013
Ah, the low life, rapist scum is back, I see.

Angry? LOL, you overestimate your importance. You're nothing to get angry over.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#207 Jul 13, 2013
Bitner, you are obviously angry. Why else all the name calling?

Bitner, normally if someone is repulsed by another individual and has contempt for them, the also have anger towards the person they have contempt for, don't be a fool, bitner.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#208 Jul 13, 2013
Bitner, stop saying every piece of insight I say about you is a deflection.

It obviously isn't.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#209 Jul 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
Ah, the low life, rapist scum is back, I see.
Angry? LOL, you overestimate your importance. You're nothing to get angry over.
Deflection, bitner, deflections of yours, yet again, rofl!

I know how to turn the tide of a big wave, rofl!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#210 Jul 13, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
Bitner, you are obviously angry. Why else all the name calling?
Bitner, normally if someone is repulsed by another individual and has contempt for them, the also have anger towards the person they have contempt for, don't be a fool, bitner.
No, Idiot, I'm not angry. You're not important enough to inspire anger. Contempt, yes. Disdain, certainly. But not anger. You're nothing.

The fact is, YOU are the one who is getting angry. You don't wish death or rape on someone without being angry, Rapist.

Stop projecting your emotions onto me.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#211 Jul 13, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
Bitner, stop saying every piece of insight I say about you is a deflection.
It obviously isn't.
I didn't sy anything about deflection, you stupid thing.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#212 Jul 14, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Idiot, I'm not angry. You're not important enough to inspire anger. Contempt, yes. Disdain, certainly. But not anger. You're nothing.
The fact is, YOU are the one who is getting angry. You don't wish death or rape on someone without being angry, Rapist.
Stop projecting your emotions onto me.
Why do you have contempt for me?

And I will tell you I am not deflecting! I command you to stop saying every insight into you that I mention is a deflection!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#213 Jul 14, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't sy anything about deflection, you stupid thing.
I don't care what you may thing. We will get to the point, bitner.
I will tell you I am not deflecting! I command you to stop saying every insight into you that I mention is a deflection!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#214 Jul 14, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have contempt for me?
And I will tell you I am not deflecting! I command you to stop saying every insight into you that I mention is a deflection!
I have contempt for you because you are contemptible. You are a hate filled, low-life, bigotted scum.

I didn't say it, Moron. So, you're a LYING, hate filled, low-life, bigotted scum.

Go f*ck yourself.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#215 Jul 14, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have contempt for you because you are contemptible. You are a hate filled, low-life, bigotted scum.
I didn't say it, Moron. So, you're a LYING, hate filled, low-life, bigotted scum.
Go f*ck yourself.
I am not hate filled, I am only hateful to the vile butch self of yours!

I only hate you! You will understand that!

And of course you didn't say it outright, but everytime I give some insight or condemn you or so, you always say I am deflecting!

Why do you accuse everybody of deflecting? Is it because you are scared what they are saying is right, so in your mind, in order to feel that what they are saying is wrong, and to feel less affected by others, you kid yourself and think, "They are only deflecting, bitner(*Refering to yourself in third person*), they are just deflecting".

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#216 Jul 14, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not hate filled, I am only hateful to the vile butch self of yours!
I only hate you! You will understand that!
And of course you didn't say it outright, but everytime I give some insight or condemn you or so, you always say I am deflecting!
Why do you accuse everybody of deflecting? Is it because you are scared what they are saying is right, so in your mind, in order to feel that what they are saying is wrong, and to feel less affected by others, you kid yourself and think, "They are only deflecting, bitner(*Refering to yourself in third person*), they are just deflecting".
LOL, what a bunch of delusional bullsh*t. You're insane.

You ARE hate filled.

And you are the one getting angry.

Take a chill pill, Little Whiny Boy.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#217 Jul 14, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE hate filled.
Lost it all then? Rofl!

Shut up, daughter!

Time for you to be quiet!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#218 Jul 14, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE hate filled.
I have decided I haven't had enough, yet, bitch!

You said I am hate-filled. I have only showed hatred towards you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away (Oct '14) 1 hr In graveyard no l... 208
News Research findings question effectiveness of ant... 2 hr Mom4 7
News Elijah Cummings Said Democrats Gave Black Peopl... 8 hr Labia9350 7
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 11 hr Obindigo 7,016
News When the next big outbreaks happen, they'll pro... 12 hr friend 2
News Want to live longer? Quit smoking 20 hr Peter 1
News Meeting with Trump emboldens anti-vaccine activ... 23 hr GO TRUMP GO 3
More from around the web