Age-by-age guide to your man's health

Age-by-age guide to your man's health

There are 30 comments on the She Knows story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Age-by-age guide to your man's health. In it, She Knows reports that:

With Father's Day, our thoughts naturally turn to the men in our lives. We love them and want them to be around for the long haul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at She Knows.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tex Oil Fields

Spring, TX

#33 Sep 12, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats on the weight loss. How big were you?
I'm going to guess her high weight was at least 256. She is down to a svelte 206. That would probably put her at a size 18, wearing size 8-9 underwear. She is throwing stones at my size 6 underwear. My size 7 are now too large since I lost another 10 lbs. Eating a mostly plant-based organic diet with little to no packaged or processed food is working. And it's painless. Expensive but painless otherwise. Also, don't drink your calories. Even Vitamin water has too much sugar. If I get too tired of plain water, I can always add a little lemonade/lemon.
I C Dumb People

Spring, TX

#34 Sep 12, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by any means the smalles either. Sounds to me like you've got a lot of junk in your trunk. What kind of wack case keeps talking about their underwear on a message board anyway?? That imaginary "spouse" not interested in your big butt?
Quit obsessing about my body parts. You and your perv online boyfriend need to leave people alone.

Kateyez

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#35 Sep 12, 2013
Tex Oil Fields wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to guess her high weight was at least 256. She is down to a svelte 206. That would probably put her at a size 18, wearing size 8-9 underwear. She is throwing stones at my size 6 underwear. My size 7 are now too large since I lost another 10 lbs. Eating a mostly plant-based organic diet with little to no packaged or processed food is working. And it's painless. Expensive but painless otherwise. Also, don't drink your calories. Even Vitamin water has too much sugar. If I get too tired of plain water, I can always add a little lemonade/lemon.
Yea well I hear Tavares drinks her 2 liters of Pepsi from a trough.
Fathom this

United States

#36 Sep 13, 2013
SpringTexasDingbat wrote:
Seems that I'm talking out my azz AGAIN.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/160892/coloradans-...
Do u think anyone reads your polls ?
Fathom this

United States

#37 Sep 13, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea well I hear Tavares drinks her 2 liters of Pepsi from a trough.
She thinks flexing her glutes or passing gas in her traveling gray junkyard is exercise
Texas_Ave

Spring, TX

#40 Mar 31, 2015
SpringTexasDingbat wrote:
I'm the ugliest narcissist I've ever met and the fattest.
This is actually JessicaAtriedes, a pretend nurse from hellhole FL

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#41 Mar 31, 2015
Texas_Ave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is actually JessicaAtriedes, a pretend nurse from hellhole FL
Now Sybil, that's not nice. Who's going to want to visit you, Robert Durst and Whole Foods in the great state of TX? Not good for tourism.

If you slander JessicaAtriedes with your posts, you might just be back to your coloring books at the funny farm.
Texas_Ave

Spring, TX

#42 Apr 3, 2015
Well, now we know who HOE is. Who is this Poe character I see mentioned? Are they twins separated at birth? A cousin to WTB? The only person I see everywhere is that retired chick from Florida. She is even on the Dallas Tx threads. LOL Freedom of speech. Yikes.
Vib_Ram

Spring, TX

#44 Apr 14, 2015
HELL ON EARTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Sybil, that's not nice. Who's going to want to visit you, Robert Durst and Whole Foods in the great state of TX? Not good for tourism.
If you slander JessicaAtriedes with your posts, you might just be back to your coloring books at the funny farm.
Oh, is this the fake attorney hat? I do love me some Zentangle action though. Bring it.
HippoAttack

Bellevue, WA

#45 Oct 22, 2015
this site is just full of spam. Most of these comments don't make sense

http://www.hippoattack.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay guys in illinois (Jun '16) 1 hr Ajimnez9165 42
News 1st city to ban smoking inside restaurants, Win... 2 hr cough cough 73
News Trump budget director defends social safety net... 3 hr SirPrize 5
NEW Dirty Ki...K (Sep '16) 4 hr johnfire69 21
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 4 hr Red Crosse 143
News Republicans already giving Trump's budget a col... 8 hr Stop and Think 24
Sexual Health 8 hr Uncle STan 1
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) May 19 SissyBareFeet 169
More from around the web