Having Acne Past One's Teen Years Con...

Having Acne Past One's Teen Years Continues to be a Struggle for...

There are 3 comments on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Having Acne Past One's Teen Years Continues to be a Struggle for.... In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

Most have heard the old saying that "Beauty is only skin deep." Although this may be true for some, it may be the most difficult quote for adults suffering from acne to understand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

Gilmore

France

#1 Feb 19, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://x-generic.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Since: Oct 13

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 26, 2013
Try to treat youself with these remedies:
Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is antibacterial and antifungal. Coconut oil is also extremely moisturizing and gentle. It helps fight the bacteria and reduce redness. Apply the coconut oil to your skin and massage it in. You can reapply a couple times per day. With coconut oil, there is no need to ever use a moisturizer again, it works so well and doesn’t clog your pores. For optimal benefit, use organic coconut oil that is unrefined; this is the one I use.

Tea Tree Oil- Tea tree oil is an essential oil and can be a very powerful all natural remedy for acne, as it is antibacterial. To apply it, mix a small amount of tea tree oil with an equal amount of water. Dip a cotton ball into the mixture and apply it to your skin. You can reapply throughout the day or leave it on under your makeup. Where to buy it.

Egg Whites- For this, I’m not talking about eating them, they make a great natural remedy for acne when used as a facial mask! Egg whites reduce the oil and minimize your pores in addition to drawing out impurities. To use it, separate the egg white from the yolk, use a cotton ball or you can use your fingers to apply the egg white to your skin. After a few minutes you’ll start to feel it tighten, you can leave it on anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour. Afterwards, your skin will have an amazing glow!

Lemon Juice- For this one, you can either use lemon juice or a fresh squeezed lemon. Lemons have natural antibacterial and astringent properties to help clear your skin. Apply the lemon juice to your skin and leave on for 15 minutes to an hour.

Garlic- Not only is garlic a great natural antibacterial when ingested, it also works great topically. To use it, take a clove of garlic and thinly slice it. Rub the slices on your skin, particularly any problem areas, making sure the juice of the garlic is applied. Leave on for 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
Dayna

UK

#3 Jan 26, 2014
As a 15yr. old girl (this was 16yrs. ago) I started Accutane from http://goo.gl/NeYo6G . After the initial 30 days of my acne getting worse I started to notice that day by day the acne lessened and the pores on my face became smaller and I didn't have to constantly blot the oil off my face. I had some dryness but it was a small sacrifice to look in the mirror and not see these big ugly zits causing me to feel ugly and self conscious. I also started to look people in the eyes and not constantly worry that they were staring at the state of my skin, or to go outside in the bright light and have people thinking negative things about me. After 3 mos. my skin was beautiful, without a single blemish, and the pores shrunk back to normal. Although I had the dryness that everyone experiences, it was SO WORTH IT. People talk about depression as a side effect, but honestly I was so deliriously happy with the results that I can say I was never depressed for even one day. After 1 yr. of being off the drug I started to get a few pimples and went back to the dermatologist. She started me on a second course immediately. That was 17yrs. ago. My skin has been perfect and flawless ever since. I never get a breakout. I shudder to think how my life would have been if it wasn't for this wonder drug. I would recommend it in a heartbeat. It changed my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... 14 min Retired SOF 29
Human Sexuality 5 hr firedogg81 2
News Diverticulitis Surgery Complications (Oct '11) 6 hr Jnk8392 380
News Intake of sleeping pills can be fatal (Dec '11) 12 hr mpsjlfx4 11
News Worker at spa near Willowbrook faces prostituti... 15 hr Only in your dreams 6
does anyone have a premature ejaculation fetish (Jan '11) 19 hr TheTruth 5
News The Latest: Wendy Davis calls abortion ruling g... 21 hr WelbyMD 3
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Tue sonia 6,849
More from around the web