Anxiety Disorder: So Much More Than S...

Anxiety Disorder: So Much More Than Simple Anxiety

There are 1 comment on the Natural Holistic Health story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Anxiety Disorder: So Much More Than Simple Anxiety. In it, Natural Holistic Health reports that:

If you enjoy this post, please share it using the buttons in the post , or email it to a friend , we'd really appreciate it! Anxiety disorder does not refer to one type of problem but to many such as: generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder , phobias , obsessive compulsive disorder , social anxiety disorder and post traumatic stress disorder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Natural Holistic Health.

Angelica

Fremont, CA

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing this very informative article on anxiety disorder. It is only but right to help anxiety patients on their endeavour to recover from their condition. The website http://www.zoloftlawsuitcenter.net/withdrawal... discusses the warnings on antidepressants causing worsened anxiety among patients. The website specifically discusses the controversial antidepressant of Pfizer, Zoloft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Human Sexuality (Jun '16) 4 hr frank 20
News Google Play, B cells and a genetic crusader 4 hr Cath League of Du... 7
News More training needed to help adults with ADHD, ... 7 hr humanspirit 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 10 hr Amanda 7,321
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 13 hr jkauff930 376
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) 13 hr Janetta M 41
News Dog flu is real: Here's what you need to know t... 17 hr missourigal 1
More from around the web